Forum³

Being Banned (sorry if this isn't the right thing where i need to post it but idk where it is.)

4 replies
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Hello everyone who's reading this.
I was a guy playing on your server atleast 2 houres a day, one day i got banned by:BlockFlox if i remember and i asked for an unban with some other accounts, he replied to me every single time: No.
Witch in my opinion is quite understandable.
He said i needed to apply on the Forums with i obviously wanted to do because i wanted to be unbanned, i loved the server.
I had some weird bug not being able to log in on the forums and being stuck at the same on one page, a page asking me to put some code i get when i did quick-join to the server, with i obviously couldn't do because i was banned.
I tried many times with some tricks& stuff but this pop-up wouldn't go away so i couldn't access the forums.
Now after atleast 2/3 months it went away and i finally came to ask for an unban.
Probably some people will say that they don't believe me and that is fine because i wouldn't believe it neither i guess.

I would like to give my excuses to BlockFlox (sorry if your name isn't correct) for being an asshole towards you.
Thanks you for reading this.
This was TheLastSaint or how some people would know we better if the still remember me: lucaselber.
Thank you for your time and a Happy 2014!
Posted Jan 2, 14 · OP
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
You were first jailed, then temp banned, then fully banned. 3 strikes is already enough chances, sorry! But happy new year to you too :)
Posted Jan 2, 14 · Last edited Jan 2, 14 by Thowee
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Oh common, being banned for 3 months aint long enough? Maybe as a new-year present? :(...
Posted Jan 2, 14 · OP
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
If you had that meany warnings then you got what you deserved.
Posted Jan 2, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Warnings for saying a joke? I think that isn't the same as people ho grief and still get unbanned.
Posted Jan 2, 14 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices