LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
i thougt for a new donation that if you payed 5/10 bucs a admin whoud place i sign in your base that only that player whoud be able to accses to sell your IC also for a sacure way to use ender chests
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Jan 7, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
good idea
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Jan 7, 14
List
Undo
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
It whoud be a really good idea
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Jan 7, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Regalien_
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
If you did buy a sell IC sign, you would no doubt put it next to or in the vicinity of your main IC storage, therefore eliminating the need to use ender storage like the ender chests and ender bags.

This would be convenient for players with a lot of chests full of IC which will result in a lot of bank running .
even_xenomorphs_lke_them_by_wolveshowl2-d5jrasc.png
Posted Jan 7, 14
Votes:
Legend
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I feel that this would be totally unfair for the people unable to donate- if you want to sell ic you should just use the ender chest idea or alchemy bags. This idea would totally eliminate /warp bank also.
Posted Jan 7, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I think that we should have accese to this even if we don't donate, but I love the "Hello" and the "Bye" and just the moment when you meet a friend at the bank, I'm sure you guys know what I mean.
Posted Jan 7, 14
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
Well … like sharpshooter said we were using alchemy bags and ender pouches by a 'certain' some one but that I mean urself sharpshooter looking at the bag noticing the color coordination .
This is the whole reason this thread was created the worries of a 'certain' some one copying the colours and using the bag for himself -Gemma
Posted Jan 8, 14 · Last edited Jan 8, 14 by Gemmaharri...
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
The whole idea of donating is giving the server money to keep alive he u don't donate like me the theirs certain things in life u have to deal with

Might try n donate in the future :)
Posted Jan 8, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Yes but having a private bank sign causes inflation in the economy.(More money coming in not as much being put out.)
It is a good idea but I feel that there has to be some draw backs to it. Maybe less money per IC or make it a monthly subscription.
Posted Jan 8, 14
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Gemmaharris, I know that you have been here a while and are respected by a lot, But in you're post you are being immature, If you do not know what i'm talking about, I'm talking about you're certain hints about you're problems with Sharpshooter, This does not give you points in my book.
Posted Jan 8, 14
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices