Forum³

Am I the only player who doesn't wear armor 24/7?

5 replies
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Well am I?
It seems everyone has qunantum, rm or gem armor on 24/7.
What is the point of custom skin if you are wearing armor everywhere and all the time?

Quantum armors there, rm armors here and I don't see customs skins anywhere.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Jan 7, 14 · OP · Last edited Jan 7, 14 by Alupark
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I would love for everyone to see my Dolphin skin 24/7 but as It is not safe, and I have an invisble zapper forcefeild I cannot.
Posted Jan 8, 14
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Iridium
Royal
V³ Citizen
My point exactly!

So is there a way to still have the benefits of armour without displaying it? Invisible armour, so to speak?
Posted Jan 8, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
There is a way to have "invisible amour" but it would require everyone to have the same texture pack. Just change the amour skins to a clear layer and it would show the skins through.
Posted Jan 8, 14
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
So is there a way to still have the benefits of armour without displaying it? Invisible armour, so to speak?

Kind of yes. If you have evertide amulet and ring of arcana in hotbar you won't take damage from fire or falling and you can't drown.
Creepers, endermen, tesla coils and forcefields are the only things that can one hit kill you.
All of those are still easily avoided if you are careful and you are aware of the fact that you aren't wearing any armor.
Playing without armor makes you a bit vulnerable, but it also makes things interesting because you aren't invincible demigod. You are just a mortal who has great powers.
Tekkit wiki wrote:
The Life Stone combines the functions of the Body Stone and Soul Stones, granting complete immortality as long as it has EMC to power itself.
edit #1: fixed some typos
edit #2: tekkit wiki says you'll be immortal with life stone but that is a lie. You just heal really fast and don't need food ever if you have it.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Jan 8, 14 · OP · Last edited Jan 8, 14 by Alupark
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Sometimes I want ppl to see my skin, Sometimes I want to wear armor, So I wish to toggle this abblity if possible.
Posted Jan 8, 14
Top Posters
NoticeNotices