LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
iv notest that the legends and royals, have maxed out how meany collectors thay can place that makes them not bother to vote i thougt that it whoud help boost the server votes if this was to happon
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Jan 27, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
I honestly have to agree with you, even though that doesn't really count for me, as I don't have a lot of collectors. But what I was thinking was make two lists of collectors- one for legends and royals/ donors to have a list for building power-flowers, and then a bigger list so the top dogs can build massive factories with collectors powering the condensers, and not having to worry about the limit rule for that.
Sincerely,
Your secret world leader, Smurf.
Posted Jan 28, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
wrote:
iv notest that the legends and royals, have maxed out how meany collectors thay can place that makes them not bother to vote i thougt that it whoud help boost the server votes if this was to happon

I haven't even placed every MK2 vote collector I have credit for and I still vote every day I am online. My MK1 donator collector flower isn't placed, because I don't need it atm.
Votes & donations. Not for the collectors or credits, but for the server.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Jan 28, 14
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
i know a lot of players that have maxed out collectors players that have been on here for ages
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Jan 28, 14 · OP
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
wrote:
i know a lot of players that have maxed out collectors players that have been on here for ages
I have max credits for placing collectors and I have Royal flower credits too.
What I fail to understand is why would someone need more powerflowers than he can get now?
You have full gem armor (check x), you have red katar (check x), you have red morning star (check x), you have alchemical tome (check x).
What on earth would you need more collectors for? To have more money than Envy?
And what would would you do when/if you would have more money than him?
Quit playing because you have won the game?
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Jan 28, 14
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
mainly i say because you can make alot more factorys that will be alot faster with more collectors pepole dont just place collectors to make ic machines
Posted Jan 28, 14 · OP
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
A good idea is upping mk1s and nothing else personally and not everybody's plan is to beat envy
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Jan 28, 14
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I just want more collectores so I can have more factorys, I come here to enjoy my self and have fun, not be bound by this stupid rule. I'm sure a lot of people don't have much to do since they can't build factorys anymore, and saying we must donate for more? It's just completely unfair.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Jan 28, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
If mk1s were boosted we could make factory's not at a fast pace but overtime
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Jan 28, 14
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
You do realize that they have added the IC banking thing to combat the fact that some people will be maxed on collectors right?

~Shorey_x
Posted Jan 28, 14
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices