20 replies
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Iridium
Royal
V³ Citizen
This'll be an unpopular idea, but it's one I want to voice anyway. Pardon my gumption.

It seems to me that the Tekkit^3 minigames are a value added feature at the moment. Why not add them to the list of voting perks, similar to "/mvtp mine" access? It would certainly encourage more people to vote - especially younger and newer players - and I feel it would be only a minor inconvenience to existing players.

Just a thought. Please be gentle...
Posted Jan 30, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Pro
Royal
Royal Pro
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Good idea Though... it would raise the Votes i think for them which have'nt signed up on the Website yet... many players does play minigames everyday but never vote :/ :party:
Posted Jan 30, 14
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I don't like this idea, theirs already enough things forcing me to vote to have access to.. The mini games are supposed to be fun, to relax and enjoy you're self, I don't want to go "Oh nos I haven't voted yet! I can't play Skyblock!" I'm sure some people have to leave the server just to vote (Because of internet connection) How ever I don't, I just think it would be incredibly inconvenient.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Jan 30, 14
Votes:
+5
Pro
Royal
Royal Pro
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Maybe... but increase the vote means that the server will get More Reputation or what ever its called :party:
Posted Jan 30, 14
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
It doesn't matter how popular it is if the players don't enjoy the server.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Jan 30, 14
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Hmmm... well, It's not really that hard to go vote, and it WOULD add extra votes to the server... it may be an idea to think about...
Sincerely,
Your secret world leader, Smurf.
Posted Jan 30, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Well its up to Thowee and Gecko, I'm just saying its completely inconvenient, the votes are supposed to show that you like the server, to vote just to have access to the mini games... Is stupid.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Jan 31, 14
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Well, it would basically be like voting for /mvtp mine, wouldn't it?
Sincerely,
Your secret world leader, Smurf.
Posted Jan 31, 14
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
Gamer
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Tenant
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
I do agree with your idea pro but think how long would the access last?
Posted Jan 31, 14
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
this whoud be a very good idea i think that it whoud encourage voteing very good idea!!
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Jan 31, 14
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices