Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Minecraft,im just trying to prove a point...ok? He just could have said I cant,im busy, Like good staff does, Envy and MrT and MrB
13.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Are you saying Chuckys not good staff? How insulting, just because he wont drop everything he's doing to help you, doesn't mean he's bad staff, and you lost you're castle, not him, so its you're responsibility not his.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 6, 14
List
Undo
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
kilibob why make such a big thing about it its not chucks job or eney staff members job to tp you around and i don't see what gives you the Right say useless staff because chuck has done allot for this server more then you will ever know so i advise you to think before you say
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Feb 6, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I agree Chuck isn't the most friendly mod on this server, but it is not his duty to be a tp taxi to any player or bff to all players.
His duty is to make sure people play by the rules.
If you hadn't /sethome it's your fault you can't do /home.
You are a donator too so you should have multiple homes and you failed to set one there and you need to walk back.
Then you blame losing your home on Chuck just because you didn't have a waypoint or /home there.
Then after that you start a thread on the forum with this title.
Then on another thread you asked if Chuck didn't want your help because of hate.

Are you done digging a hole for yourself, or do you need another shovel?

Word of advice: When you hit bedrock. Stop Digging Seriously.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Feb 6, 14
List
Undo
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Hi Kolibob,

Sorry to hear your reports of bad experience with our staff. Staff are often very busy, they reply to many PMs that you don't ever see and are always helping out with things that you can't and need not know about - so they can't always help you right away. I looked at part of the conversation, and it doesn't look like you asked Chuck for help - you asked to be TPed to their building, which they are not obliged to do - I suggest wording your requests for help more directly.

Please PM me with any more issues arising from this.

Posted Feb 7, 14 · Last edited Feb 7, 14 by Thowee
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices