Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Ok,so I seen this problem on many many other servers. There are staff that dont talk to you back when you really need help and stuff like that. I'm here today, to repoart people like that.

I will give you an example: Today, I was building a castle and it was lagging really bad,so I asked staff whats happening. After 3 minutes CHUCK told me he was doing a huge World Edit for a thing[ I cant remeber], and it was useless,i asked him why he is doing it,and he said for the server. I aked him if the lag is something good for the server,and he said, Does it matter? I'm staff so I can do anything. So I was like well,then that means that you can spawn 6464664 red matter,and drop-party of it,just because of the sake that you are staff?
I tpa to Lions to see what they were doing,there was a huge box of wool,with like 1milliong hv sollar arrays on top of it,so I said,did you spawn these in? And they said: No,I have my factory that produces 200 per day,and that was simple maths,it would take some years to do that without cheating...
Now I want ot get abck to my castle,and I'm asking them for hours to tp me back there,and they can because its next to Chuck pyramind, but they arde not even replaying to me.

I hope u take acction about this! Thanks for reading this! :t3:
Attached Images
13.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 14 · OP · Last edited Feb 5, 14 by Kolibob
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Chucky has been here a long time, he's a head mod, and a royal donator, so i'm certain he did not cheat in the "200" solar panels, he has a lot of projects and factory's everywhere, he's not the friendliest but he's not a cheater, if he really said "I'm staff so I can do anything" Then i'd be a bit worried, and the fact that they wouldn't teleport you back, is not they're fault it's YOU'RES! They're not you're slaves to boss around, you're mistakes are you're own, if they want to teleport you back they can, IT IS NOT REQUIRED!
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 5, 14
List
Undo
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
You dont understand...they could have helped me in 2 seconds to tp me back...also,he wants 200k to tp me back...and its not that hard...
13.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
It doesn't matter how hard it is, or how long it takes, it is not you're decision and don't go get mad about it.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 5, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Royal
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
im sorry, if u dont have a home at ur place, then u should have a teleportet that may take u there.. to be honest, it aint staff's job to tp ppl around. ofc, if u have lost ur house, then we will try to help, if possible. dont take this the wrong way, but it is your dessicion to tpa to other players.
Posted Feb 5, 14
List
Undo
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
You just said ; If we can help, we will. Well,guess what mate? He didnt help at all! I sat there for 30 mins,for nothing!
13.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
You're one of the most unreasonable person I have met here Kolibob, teleporting players around is not what they signed up for, maybe if they want to they will, it's not they're fault you didn't think teleporting to them ahead, now stop crying about this, the staff do not serve you, they just look after the server, so understand that. Just because of you're stupid mistakes is not for the staff to clean up! Maybe if its a morning star incident and you need help cleaning it up. And they will help, in serious problems, Grief, Stealing, Random Pvp, Ect. just because they didn't want to be you're slave does not make them bad staff, if anything you're wasting all our time. You should of waypointed you're house or /sethome, yes staff should help you get back home, but it is not required.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 5, 14 · Last edited Feb 5, 14 by minecrafte...
List
Undo
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
I will tell you what happend,I teleported to lionstail,and the server restarted,the thing is, Chuck could at of least tell me that he cant or something,not just let me stay here a lot of time,and talking to a persons thats nonsense and annoys me,now please leave me,I didnt ask ur opinion about me,i want to see what people that can take action will say,not someone who cant even explain nicely to someone something...
13.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
You don't have to talk to me, or respond, and as for the fact that you spent "30" minutes waiting for Chuck, did he tell you to wait? I don't have to explain "nicely" No one does, It's a choice, not a requirement, if I was cussing at you, and insulting you, then I'd be in trouble, but I'm simply talking to you, and i'm sure nearly everyone will say they don't have to teleport you back, as you teleported to them by free will, then expected them to teleport you back. You should of /sethome, it's commen sence, but it's not anybody's fault but you're own, you should not expect anything of anybody.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 5, 14 · Last edited Feb 5, 14 by minecrafte...
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
this aint a major problem you should of sethome also if u were still complaining you should of privately messaged gecko or thowee rather then get the whole server talking about this, i fear this thread will cause arguments
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 5, 14
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices