Forum³
Page
of 3

Could you explain to me why is there a non staff member on staff only TS chanell?

23 replies
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Well could you?
Attached Images
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Feb 9, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I'v also seen this quite a few times over the past few days, and I was wondering why has nobody else noticed or any of the actual admins done anything? I also took a screenshot, but it seems there's no need for that, what I don't understand is they could of just made they're own lobby, she doesn't have to be in the "staff" lobby. I do not have Ts, let alone am I an expert on it, so excuse if my opinion is unreasonable.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 9, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Legend
Royal
V³ Citizen
The only staff channel is called staff the Super Secret Hide Hole is for conversations which staff can drag other players into its not very serious on teamspeak and im not sure why its such a big deal towards some as teamspeak is just a social area to talk. Is there any actual serious reason?
Posted Feb 9, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
V³ Citizen
Ever since the TekkitCubed Teamspeakserver got reset to its original state, Some player permissions have been changed so some players can not create private channels. Let alone, I myself can't make one.
Give me Applez and Chocolate and I'm the happiest person in the world :d
Posted Feb 9, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Cherry, I guess there is no actual reason except for I think we should honor that the owners intentionally made the "Staff" Channel for the staff. And Envy, couldn't you make you're own private lobby? Or can you not do that and need to use the TekkitCubed one? Either way I think the Staff channel should only contain staff. And sorry once again if my opinion is unreasonable as I don't know a lot about Ts.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 9, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
wow you guys beat me at commenting

btw it does not effect other players and there for not a big deal
unless some ones "jelly" :d
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 9, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
it is not a staff channal
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Feb 9, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Georgy, This is not the time nor the place, I am not jelly, I am simply putting out my opinion, not everything that involves me/envy/nicole makes me "jealouse" and I don't know why you think I am? Yes, nicole has a "husband" how do you know I don't have a "wife"?
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 9, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Legend
Royal
V³ Citizen
We are not in the staff channel as I said before its just a channel which only staff can access so others don't mess around in it Its not a staff channel.. If you don't know much about of teamspeak you should not reply about the topic.
Posted Feb 9, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Legend
Knight
V³ Citizen
Can we stay on topic? Envy cant make his own channels and the super secret hidey hole was made for people to chat in staff or non staff.
Its not a staff only channel
~Rawr~
Posted Feb 9, 14 · Last edited Feb 9, 14 by Nicole1557
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices