dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
i think seen as you host contests that you should uphold a new competition: a building competition. where players can compete in a set area with the same sized claims and they make there best builds and the best one wins.
Posted Feb 13, 14 · OP
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
We're reconsidering our contests as our last one didn't get much attention.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the amount of people participating in events, feel free to PM me on the website :)
Posted Feb 14, 14
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Gecko. Don't forget that, that contest was posted at a quiet part. when everyone was on holiday or something like that. The server is picking up again.
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Feb 14, 14
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Expect a new contest soon!
Posted Feb 19, 14
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
wrote:
i think seen as you host contests that you should uphold a new competition: a building competition. where players can compete in a set area with the same sized claims and they make there best builds and the best one wins.
We could have this build competition, but there should be two separate "classes" for this because we are playing tekkit.
One would be general construction that you can do in vanilla too. Competition on how good looking house you can build for example.
And second would have to be how good machines you can build.
Second one could be something like you are given finite resources, finite time and a task your machine must complete.

I don't think these would be a huge success on advertising this server to others, but this could be a fun minigame.
I do know people around the world play on this server so you couldn't do it in one go, but if you could do something like from 1.3.2014 to 31.3.2014 you can join in this, and the instant you join it you are teleported to ??? world and have 60min time limit to build what you are going to build.
1.4.2014 the winners would be announced.
Basically you would have few days to think what you want to build, and plan ahead so you can focus on your build 100%, and wouldn't be interrupted such trivial things as going to school or going to bed.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Feb 21, 14 · Last edited Feb 21, 14 by Alupark
List
Undo
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
wrote:
We could have this build competition, but there should be two separate "classes" for this because we are playing tekkit.
One would be general construction that you can do in vanilla too. Competition on how good looking house you can build for example.
And second would have to be how good machines you can build.
Second one could be something like you are given finite resources, finite time and a task your machine must complete.

I don't think these would be a huge success on advertising this server to others, but this could be a fun minigame.
I do know people around the world play on this server so you couldn't do it in one go, but if you could do something like from 1.3.2014 to 31.3.2014 you can join in this, and the instant you join it you are teleported to ??? world and have 60min time limit to build what you are going to build.
1.4.2014 the winners would be announced.
Basically you would have few days to think what you want to build, and plan ahead so you can focus on your build 100%, and wouldn't be interrupted such trivial things as going to school or going to bed.

I like this idea. The machine idea is awesome!
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Feb 22, 14
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices