Forum³

Chaos Strikes

6 replies
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
So Recently I got jailed and i will explain what happened. So i found these huge huge factory and it wasn't even claimed and the guy hasn't been on in for ever
and like any other person would of done i moved in cause why waste a good base and at the time i never got in trouble before. so i am looking around and notice like 64 placed High Voltage Solor Panels laying around so i take them. And then it happends, I am jailed by lions and i am ok with that the only thing that greatly pisses me off is the fact i had all my stuff i got LEGIT in my chest in the factory and lions claimed it i just want my stuff i gave him prof it was legit u can ask hamzeh i bought i red matter hammer off him and dark matter for jax i want my stuff back i worked hard for it

-Goodworld1 Thank you for reading my post.
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 14, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Raiding is not allowed, so moving into someones base, and taking "64 high voltage solar panels" You got what you deserved. I wouldn't have moved into a broken down abandoned house, So you can count me out of the group of "like any other person"
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 14, 14
Votes:
+9
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Goodworld, you did lie to lions multiple times during that incident. So, I don't blame him for not believing you.
10.jpg
Posted Feb 14, 14
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
it is never a good idea to touches some one else's stuff even if they haven't been online for ages

best regards gemmaharris12
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 14, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
it is never a good idea to touches some one else's stuff even if they haven't been online for ages

best regards gemmaharris12
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 14, 14
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
Well Thank you guys for replying To me anyways.
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 14, 14 · OP
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
Gamer
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Tenant
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
If i was you i would of told lions about it in a pm or something so he could get thowee/gecko to deal with it :)
Posted Apr 28, 14
Top Posters
NoticeNotices