Page
of 2

What The F^%$

13 replies
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
Oh my god. Second time Jailed For giving away 1500 Dollers to friends. wtf 1500 and jailed for that so many people give items and money just remove the Rule its so dumb and also if someone does not claim there land and someone gets caught griefing it LIKE ME dont punish them they did not have it claimed it is there Fking Fault Are they to lazy to claim there base if so dig underground this pisses me off so much i try to be nice but everything i do gets my jailed WTF
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 15, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
If it is not claimed, you either should contact a mod or claim it and make it your own.

What you shouldn't do is just mine out all the good stuff and then leave it behind damaged.
Posted Feb 15, 14
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
I did claimed it but lion took it away i had no base at the time also i wanted it but lions took it from me
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 15, 14 · OP
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
That is not what you said in your first post here...
Posted Feb 15, 14
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
I did ask lions
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 15, 14 · OP
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
I would love to get it back. And make it my own base for my stuff
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 15, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I feel that you should permanently be banned, not only did you break the rules, you've also disrespected them, "Oh my god. Second time Jailed For giving away 1500 Dollers to friends" No free items, " so many people give items and money just remove the Rule " Just because other's break the rule, doesn't mean you should, "does not claim there land and someone gets caught griefing it LIKE ME dont punish them they did not have it claimed it is there Fking Fault" So tell me, if you spent about a year on the server you built a brand new rm block house, and you go on holiday for 3 weeks, you're claim disappears and some random idiot comes along and takes it all, you'll just shut up and not make a word "because its you're fkin fault"
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 15, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
I dont think i should worry about what u just said considering u have 101 post and only +1 votes And also i am a nice guy ask people i help with there machines dont judge me if u dont know me.
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 15, 14 · OP
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
just to point some thing out dont cover you swear cause people know what they mean i advise that you stick to no imitating swears or saying them
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 15, 14
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
So if we'r judging things by our votes, why should we care about what you say, you think? You have -2 votes.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 16, 14
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices