Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Donator
Knight
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
After asking permission from moderator Envy, I have posted the following:

To get to the point, I have cleared a certain piece of land that openpepsican has requested me to clear for a build of his. Now he will not pay the final agreed-upon total of 10k for land that I have cleared (multiple times). I have tried to negotiate to the best of my abilities and after a week I have lost the will to continue. :(

I have over 30 screenshots recording all of the messages after our initial dispute. (Screenshots will be uploaded to my photobucket for bulk uploading.)
EDIT: link to my Photobucket album http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/_C-dog_/embed/slideshow/My%20Mischievious%20Minecraft/Openpepsican%20Payment%20Dispute

The charges I take against openpepsican are quoted from the server website.

Be respectful to all players and staff
No harassment

Be respectful in your business dealings
No scamming or lying

Be respectful to the server
No swearing, scamming or advertising

I consider my time on the server precious. I have lots on my plate this time of year including being a full-time student and trying to move. While I don't care too much for the fake play money, I do however want morals corrected and justice served. I will not be dealing with openpepsican ever again and do not recommend anyone else do so either for the same reasons.

Thank you for your time.
CdogNerfinator's Forum Rules:
#1 All posts must have at least one emoticon
#2 When revising a post use the "Edit" feature
#3 Punctuate all sentences
#4 Obey all CdogNerfinator's rules
Posted Feb 16, 14 · OP · Last edited Feb 16, 14 by CdogNerfin...
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
V³ Citizen
CdogNerfinator,
I have dealt with the situation :)
Next time I see you online I'll pay you your in game-money, considering he paid me the money. :d
See you then!

Sincerly,
~Envy
Give me Applez and Chocolate and I'm the happiest person in the world :d
Posted Feb 16, 14
Top Posters
NoticeNotices