Page
of 2

Please Read

13 replies
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
As some of you may know by now. I am not the most well behaved player. i have been jailed 3 times for fight with staff and others. I cannot control what i do at times/ periods of the day as for I have a -emotional anger disorder Meaning random outburst of times i cannot control i have tried many times. and for whoever had to put up with my problems i therefor am truly sorry i cannot help it and trust me if i could i would.

Please regard my other post I did not mean anything i said about those post. Once again i am sorry and i am sorry if you had to deal with me. you will maybe be seeing most of my behavior changes around mid night if i am on.
pathopsycholofical symptoms Is what i suffer but its not a big deal i am normal i assure you. i have friends i go to the mall nothing that big to worry about

Thank you for taking you're time to read my post and have a nice day :)
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 16, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
you shouldn't use this as an excuse i have a bad emotional balance registered with the NHS your the first to know, you don't see me going trying to confront staff,
some times i play while drinking and still don't suffer getting in trouble with staff, i hope that you next time when ever you feel anger , you decided to leave the server until you feel better
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 17, 14 · Last edited Feb 17, 14 by Gemmaharri...
List
Undo
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
I never used it as a exuse i was just letting people know why i behave as i do
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 17, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
other people shouldn't have to deal with your anger
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 17, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
Its Disappointing i try to apologizes but all you do is bitch about it
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 18, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
If all you do is bitch then dont bother leaving you're post cause i sure as hell didn't wanna see it
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 18, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
If you are aware that at certain times of the day you'll have a larger chance to do something bad, you shouldn't be playing at these times of the day.

It is not because you do not have control about something, that you cannot try to 'work around' its edged.

I got ADHD myself, and when I go in a discussion I constantly 'check' myself to see if I do give other people a chance to talk.

In short: if you break the rules, whatever the reason might be, you'll be punished.

As a special favor I'll say this: if you feel the urge coming up that you might go on a verbal rampage, feel free to ask a moderator to temp mute you for a while. I'll inform them about this.
Posted Feb 18, 14
List
Undo
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
i suffer with the same problem as good world, i don't mean to offend anyone but struggle to handle it sometimes i do bad stuff, with out think'in of the consequence i am trying my hardest to improve my behavior, I also suffer from ADHD, i hope you understand that i try to control myself and hope the stuff i did will never happen again

Best Regard Xzodia
x Xx
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Feb 18, 14 · Last edited Feb 18, 14 by xzodia3567
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen
Thanks for helping gecko i will listen to what you say, thanks
G Is For GoodWorld
Posted Feb 18, 14 · OP
Votes:
Pro
Knight
V³ Citizen