LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I was thinking that it whoud make a good idea to extend the main world bigger 2000 blocks. And to make the nether allot more smaller and make it reset automatically also i think they should make the mine world reset automatically every week or soo
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Feb 17, 14 · OP
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
2000 for each side also it creates more for seeing distance nether resetting automatically would cause server lag and the server what need a restart and what happens if players are in nether while it happens if their still in their and doesn't need server restart also same with mining world i think it doesn't need to be expanded also it would make the server lag a big more
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 17, 14
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
wrote:
I was thinking that it whoud make a good idea to extend the main world bigger 2000 blocks. And to make the nether allot more smaller and make it reset automatically also i think they should make the mine world reset automatically every week or soo

We have suggested this idea but at the moment there has been no solid answer. I like the idea of expanding the world slightly.
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Feb 17, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Legend
Royal
Royal Legend
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Yes bigger world and a mine reset would be awesome
Posted Feb 17, 14
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Donator
Knight
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
If you haven't heard there will be a server cleanup in a few days... :|

This should in theory clear the unused land making it open again for new builds without increasing the amount of chunks the server needs to maintain. At this point in time the suggestion to expand is pointless. If in fact the cleanup does not improve the server's status then this can be looked into further. For now, please be patient. :)
CdogNerfinator's Forum Rules:
#1 All posts must have at least one emoticon
#2 When revising a post use the "Edit" feature
#3 Punctuate all sentences
#4 Obey all CdogNerfinator's rules
Posted Feb 17, 14 · Last edited Feb 17, 14 by CdogNerfin...
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Not exactly. If it has been loaded it will not be regened.
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Feb 18, 14
Votes:
+8
Legend
Royal
Royal Legend
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Yeah in all honesty is a kind of useless "clean up" because people travel everywhere to find a place to live. I think we should just expand the map 2000 blocks on each side and let the player move and also World Edit out all of the terribly Greifed homes.
Posted Feb 18, 14
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
the thing is the server may not cope with more land that's why i think making the nether smaller or getting rid of it whoud be a good idea (the nether is hardly used you can just make a shop at spawn selling nether items) and also the mine world should be made smaller and then make it reset is self i know the owners are very busy ATM with the server so i don't expect these to be any changes done soon.

from that player who plays tekkit all-day xzodia3567 :)
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Feb 18, 14 · OP
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
wrote:
Yeah in all honesty is a kind of useless "clean up" because people travel everywhere to find a place to live. I think we should just expand the map 2000 blocks on each side and let the player move and also World Edit out all of the terribly Greifed homes.

It will clean more than half of the world, so there should be lots of space again to build! We'll regenerate the nether and mine world soon.
Posted Feb 18, 14
Votes:
+8
Legend
Royal
Royal Legend
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
oh i thought chuck said it only cleans up areas that have no been updated
Posted Feb 19, 14
Page
of 2