Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Tenant
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Well i was on ts and i poked cherry how many times she has kicked me (Counted for nothing) so she kicks me and added 1 more on
Attached Images
Posted Feb 23, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Legend
Royal
V³ Citizen
I would not have kicked you if you had not said things to me like "Slag" or how about " fuck off cherry" You deserved to be kicked the amount of bad mouthed things you were saying on the teamspeak even when I warned you far too many times all weekend not to say such bad things.
Posted Feb 23, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
she kicked you because you were calling other names so vulgar that Herobrine himself won't say
their is a huge list of stuff you said are you this has continued for days
cherry had a right to kick you
their aint a word you aint said
you had to be stopped
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Feb 23, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Legend
Knight
V³ Citizen
You were annoying people, calling everyone names, poking people after we already told you to stop countless times. Cherry was in the right to kick you from the server for being irrational.
~Rawr~
Posted Feb 23, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Community Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Cherry has kicked you for several purposes that your lucky your not getting temp banned. You annoy a lot of staff members and you don't listen to the rules. Private channels are made so the creator of that channel can invite who they like into that channel. If you ask nicely and they want you in there they will invite you. But don't keep harassing them about it. We don't like temp banning community members but there has to be a consequences for breaking any rules.

IF YOU DO BREAK ANY RULES IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS, TS3 STAFF WILL REPORT BACK TO ME ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

Please treat our staff with respect, As they will treat you with respect until given a reason why they shouldn't!
OpO - Community Admin, Lakefront Mayor & Streamer
Posted Feb 23, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
V³ Citizen
There's no covering up for it stevey, you've been bad on the server and main chat.
But You need to understand to amount of bad decisions you've made make me really sad.
Please change your ways on TS and server related, you need to understand TS is a social area to talk and also has rules.

Sincerly,
~Envy
Give me Applez and Chocolate and I'm the happiest person in the world :d
Posted Feb 23, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
Gamer
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Tenant
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
sorry im just [annoyed]
Posted Feb 23, 14 · OP · Last edited Feb 26, 14 by Thowee
Votes:
+4
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Can we not be vulgar just to make a point. Also, it is spelt "Douches" not "dooshes".
signature.png
Posted Feb 23, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Stevey, you do realize you just made it 10x worse for you're self? You're grave is now even deeper, I think they're showing mercy because you are a Royal Donator.
Have an Ice Day!

26.jpg

Posted Feb 23, 14
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices