of 2

Automatic IC Seller?

12 replies
Votes:
+1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I think it would be handy to have something that could sell more than inventories worth of ic at a time. I know that this is what ic sell credits are for but that only gives you so many sell credits... ithink it would be nice to sell like 25k at a time or something like that.-pocketLockett
Posted Mar 13, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
V³ Citizen
In my opinion, this isn't the best idea,
considering the economy is already going too high and needs to be balanced rather than having it going higher.
Maybe an idea for later..

sincerely,
Envy.
Give me Applez and Chocolate and I'm the happiest person in the world :d
Posted Mar 13, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
yes this is true it is just that for someone like me who is going for elite it is extremely time consuming to sell IC a few thousand at a time...time that i don't always have. And also envy i agree with you that the economy needs to come first but i think we should make is at least a little bit more efficient. Or another idea is double the amount of IC sell credits you get per vote, just as another idea.-PocketLockett
Posted Mar 14, 14 · OP
Votes:
+1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
P.S. I like your skin envy :p
Posted Mar 14, 14 · OP
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Royal
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
the idea about ranks are that it show effort, therefor it takes time. simple as that :)
Posted Mar 14, 14
Votes:
+4
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
The kits don't even do anything :p... it's all meant to show how long you've played.
signature.png
Posted Mar 14, 14
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Jim, that's not entirely true. I've been on since last June, and I'm only a Royal Legend, which could mean I've only played for a week. Sure, I have played a lot more than that, but people do it.
Sincerely,
Your secret world leader, Smurf.
Posted Mar 15, 14
Lionstail $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Expert
Donator
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
The in-game ranks are supposed to take time to get. Elite is supposed to be a long term goal that is aquired over the time you are on the server.
Raising the amount of IC sell credits, or somehow being able to sell more than a single inventory at a time would help result in a downfall of the economy.
For the higher ranks that require more IC to get the next rank, the enderpouch system works extremely well ;)
“Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.”
― Lewis Carroll
Posted Mar 15, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
i do use the enderpouch system but it still takes a really long time especialy to get from near zero money where i started after legend all the way up to 5 mil. i have probably spent a total of 5 hours just selling ic and im only at 2 mil. but im starting to get there.
Posted Mar 16, 14 · OP
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
V³ Citizen
To be honest 2 million is a lot of money to gather for 2 hours.
be glad you can get it easily, some players can't.

sincerely,
Envy.
Give me Applez and Chocolate and I'm the happiest person in the world :d
Posted Mar 16, 14
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices