+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Donator
Knight
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
i do use the enderpouch system but it still takes a really long time especialy to get from near zero money where i started after legend all the way up to 5 mil. i have probably spent a total of 5 hours just selling ic and im only at 2 mil. but im starting to get there.

Getting to 5 mil is supposed to be harder to get. :p How you spend your time on the server is up to you but I personally like building and actually playing the silly game then letting the money handle itself via voting and only occasionally selling IC.
...something that could sell more than inventories worth of ic at a time... to sell like 25k at a time or something...

It seems to me, by your description of an auto IC maker, that you already have one anyway. Enderpouches give you an infinite amount of inventory space assuming the chunks are loaded at your enderchest. By the way, 25k, less than 5 alch chests, isn't very hard to sell. :p
CdogNerfinator's Forum Rules:
#1 All posts must have at least one emoticon
#2 When revising a post use the "Edit" feature
#3 Punctuate all sentences
#4 Obey all CdogNerfinator's rules
Posted Mar 19, 14 · Last edited Mar 19, 14 by CdogNerfin...
Votes:
+1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
i got it in 5 hours not two envy XD
Posted Mar 21, 14 · OP
Votes:
+1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Smurfy,
I have much more than 25k worth of chests. What i'm saying that if you could sell several chestfuls at a time it would be extremely helpful
Posted Mar 21, 14 · OP
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices