Forum³

Chucks overly amazing server suggestions! With Cake!

5 replies
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Well here we are again. We are once again facing the overly boring task of reading my suggestions.
Now hold onto your hats and probably everything and anything. You may be bored to death.
So to combat this boredom i'm gonna play some Smooth Jazz. Deploying in 3, 2, 1 Click for smooth jazz!
Anyway. On with the show!

• Creative world for donors. I was thinking it could be a perk for any donator rank or maybe just one and above! This world would be like a normal one and everyone would have claims still but it'd be all in creative mode!

• Monthly top voter that wins like a rank upgrade or access to said Creative world!

• [Insert amazing idea here]

• New donator rank. Now this idea I was thinking of a $40 rank and a $100 rank. And just maybe that 100 dollar rank could give you access to 1 computer! Just an idea!

• New mini game! Now this is something that needs to happen! We need more minigames and modified old ones! So let's get to work on this submit your ideas with you feedback in the comments!

• Playtime perks! This is a little idea that I thought would be cool if we could have perks for the players that have been playing on the server for months. So for example say after 1 week of total playtime on the server you get some money or access to some kind of command. Just an idea!

• I think we should also have someone in-between the owners (Gecko and Thowee) and the Website and Server. A community manager. That would be the official person that would post official posts and talk with Thowee and Gecko about if that idea is happening or not going to happen. (imho we need this.)

• Minigames are only for voters. So you have to vote to have access to play them.

• A full staff clean out. What this will involve is assessing all staff, their playtime and their availability and kick all useless ones and rehire new better people.

• Free sandwiches... (I'm hungry.)

• Prometheus_Wept as an economic consultant. We need one :p

Now. those are the ideas for now.
This forum will be updated whenever I have ideas!

Spoiler: Cake!!Show

Cheers.
~Chuck10931
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Mar 31, 14 · OP · Last edited Apr 5, 14 by TiggaBiscu...
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Honestly I don't play the minigames to often, but I do believe it attracts a lot of attention, the good kind. I don't like the idea of donator's having 1 computer, I think its unfair to regular players, if anything I think the legend rank/elite rank deserves more attention, we work so hard to get our ranks and all we get is a /kit I think we should get some awesome commands.
Posted Mar 31, 14
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
.... god i love smooth jazz
Posted Mar 31, 14
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Legend
Royal
V³ Citizen
Mainly here for the cake but..
Quick idea: How about for top voters get to use /hat for a limited time
Posted Mar 31, 14
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I like Cherry's /hat idea.
Something you could do is that if there is another build contest winner (or top 3) get access to /hat for a week or two.
One useful command for as a prize for non donators would be /back.
Maybe top 3 players of next contest could choose between a) a game b) /hat for a month or c) /back for a month?
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Mar 31, 14 · Last edited Mar 31, 14 by Alupark
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Honestly I don't play the minigames to often, but I do believe it attracts a lot of attention, the good kind. I don't like the idea of donator's having 1 computer, I think its unfair to regular players, if anything I think the legend rank/elite rank deserves more attention, we work so hard to get our ranks and all we get is a /kit I think we should get some awesome commands.

There isn't much difference between the computer and a world anchor. It's something you need to vote for to have.
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Mar 31, 14 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices