map reset

14 replies
Votes:
Gamer
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Expert
V³ Citizen
i think the map should be reset, it will give people a chance to start over in tekkit and build something new.
Posted Apr 6, 14 · OP
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I agree. There are lots of houses that are griefed and abandoned on the world right now. Only places you can build something new right now is on the ocean.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Apr 6, 14 · Last edited Apr 6, 14 by Alupark
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
There's actually plenty of space if you're not picky, or want a huge house. If not build underground,in the air, on the ocean, under the ocean, clear some trees/land. I don't like this idea.
Posted Apr 6, 14 · Last edited Apr 6, 14 by Minecrafte...
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Maybe they should make the world a little bigger (e.g 2000 blocks bigger on every side) But that may make things more laggy in the future
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Apr 7, 14
Votes:
+4
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
wrote:
Maybe they should make the world a little bigger (e.g 2000 blocks bigger on every side) But that may make things more laggy in the future
Not necessarily, it would just matter on how spread out the players are between the world, because the servers needs to unload those chunks. I would love the idea of more land to use! :d
signature.png
Posted Apr 7, 14
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I personally think it'd be cool if we could setup a new map and let people start over there so you aren't forced into this.
Posted Apr 7, 14
List
Undo
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
why dont we reopen the old world but make a new spawn to it then all the old players can see there stuff from the old days also make that world bigger (bere in mind i have no idea how much power this server has) i mean there are lots things that choud happon
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Apr 8, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
wrote:
why dont we reopen the old world but make a new spawn to it then all the old players can see there stuff from the old days also make that world bigger (bere in mind i have no idea how much power this server has) i mean there are lots things that choud happon
I personally think that Chuck's idea is the best... make a new world and have players transfer their goods over to the new world, then deleting the old world. Although, I do not have the slightest clue of what they are planning at this moment in time, so what I'm saying may be invalid.
signature.png
Posted Apr 9, 14
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Royal
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
what you are speaking of, is what happened when the server went from SparkCraft to TekkitCubed. i don think a full reset is nesseasary.
Posted Apr 9, 14
Votes:
Pro
V³ Citizen
I've been playing here since August 2013, and I have yet to run out of stuff to build or space to build it. I am not partial to a map reset. I have worked hard for what I have on the server and want to keep my creations. Hours and days spent building my creations would be lost, because a few people are bored. If your growing bored, you are not playing tekkit to its full potential. There is more to the game then building a small home, building a laggy money machine, and making trips to the bank....
Posted Apr 9, 14
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices