Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
Hello

So their is a lot of broken houses, that would easily be fixed and given to a player as a home.
If there was a way we could claim the houses after fixing them and with the claim their would be a sign like at the malls.
So you could purchase the house and the claim would be yours.
And just so that the rich players cant purchase every house you're only allowed to buy it at rank Starter-Pro (just an idea)
(or only allowed to buy a max of 2 ) (just an idea !)

If this could be made into like a project were a few selected members go around fixing houses that aint been owned for ages
claiming them and then putting a price on the house and maybe able to use the Administrator claiming plugin option (with the rule of not allowing them to claim crazy amounts and just the house and a bit of garden ) so it would not effect are own claim blocks
Also when fixing the house we could fix the surrounding area depending the state

I hope maybe this idea might happen since it would be a great idea and make the map 100% more sexy and i guarantee it will attract new members to stay on this server.
I personalty think this should be discussed more in detail but before i go any further i would like to see if Members of tekkitcubed community and Staff of tekkitcubed like this idea before i start blabbing away at the subject :)

yours truly
Gemmaharris12
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Apr 14, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
I think that is a good idea but we could do the same with flat land so rich people can make Mansions/castles but your idea is also cool your idea might help
improve the server! :tekkitcubed:
Posted Apr 14, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
gemmaharris I love your idea! felipe_J_G the flat land around staff built places incfase of improvements/upgrades
Posted Apr 14, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
Dobson there can always be a flat land shop made by staff using terrain edit thingy there could be flat land for sale like mall plots,but Dobson I understand
the thing about flat land near staff built places im glad its used for that because the server would be improved! :tekkitcubed:
Posted Apr 14, 14
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
but I think there should be some places so people can build there houses/Mansions on the flat land shop could be for rich people and the abanonded houses
can be for new joiners or there could be a village for new people or a city
Posted Apr 14, 14
dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
now you are making sense to me but I also think that it is good for players to have a challenge and to not get land already set for them and there are already houses at spawn that they can get.
Posted Apr 14, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
people need flat land
Posted Apr 14, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
so make flat land :)
Posted Apr 14, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
Dobson its too hard to make flat land ,if you make a huge plot of flat land in under an hour Ill congratulate you! :congrats:
Posted Apr 14, 14
dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
exactly hard, it challenges you instead of giving you it :)
Posted Apr 14, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices