Page
of 3

Horrible Moderator

25 replies
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Shorey has been abusing his powers on us, untrusting us from claims, killing us.

he has been abusing his powers, following us everywhere and accused me of greifing when i had PROOF that i didn't greif. i was moving, not greifing.

ontop of that, He has been constantly killing pumphage, and he put him in jail for NO reason.

There is
proof Right about
There
|
V
http://prntscr.com/3aev1x

Also, Pliiop is a witness of pumphages deaths. and as soon as he dies, he claims to not have killed him, when he is ALWAYS near.

He has been really rude, and stalking us. I'm tired of it.

And one question:
HOW IS HE MOD?!?!

P.S here's a pic of pumphage trapped in jail and, shorey claiming to have reasons of putting him in jail.
http://prntscr.com/3aexk1
Posted Apr 16, 14 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 14 by QSShocK
Dislike
List
Undo
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Side Note: Original Post stated that I forced restarts and forced Claggs? .... Just Saying

~Shorey_x

Edit: Forgot to mention... Thanks for the screenshot QSShock showing that pumphage was drinking rum as he died. Real big help for me :3
Posted Apr 16, 14 · Last edited Apr 16, 14 by shorey_x
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Legend
Knight
V³ Citizen
Its a moderators job to "stalk" you as you put it, to ensure and stop any grief that may be occurring. There are many things a moderator must do that certain players may not appreciate, however they are necessary. Shorey has good judgement in what his powers should be, It is against the rules to falsely accuse Mods of wrong doing, and that is indeed why pumphage was jailed, because he caused his own death and blamed Shorey instead.
He is mod because of his previously accepted Mod application.
~Rawr~
Posted Apr 16, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I think Shorey's a good mod, he's on often usually when other mods aren't, Obviously he is new and has stuff to learn like we all do when we experience a new thing. And you do realize I was joking about Shorey killing you?
Posted Apr 16, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Okay. I want to point some things out. I am still technically a forum moderator. So here I am moderating.
For starters. Only OPs can /kill or /clear lagg it is impossible for Shorey_x to have done this.
Also. That is not solid proof. This screenshots don't exactly show much.
As for the deaths. Are you sure you didn't just poison yourself or get blown up?
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Apr 16, 14
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
I think pumphage would like to be unjailed now.....
Posted Apr 16, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
and shorey you jailed pumphage for no reason!
Posted Apr 16, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Don't talk down to me, this is directly in between me, and staff. and if you can guide me to the report a player area, that'd be great. but for now, lets get this pointed out,

There is NO valid reason for pumphage to kill himself.

He was crying cus it took us weeks to get his stuff.

And Shorey jailed him for no reason.

BTW. I checked. Thats not in the rules :)
Posted Apr 16, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Expert
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
so he did jail him for no reason and he is not out of jail yet
Posted Apr 16, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
He poisoned himself once, but i didn't know rum could kill someone. He drank it twice, and he died after the second rum. But randomly he just dissapeared and all his stuff dropped, and sometimes his pvp would randomly turn on, or he would take some crap ton of damage, for no reason. and it shows the chat, in which Shorey is following us, in which he is being sarcastic after he died blaming it on the rum.
Posted Apr 16, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices