Forum³

Harassment Protection

4 replies
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Hey guys! So I absolutely hate anyone snooping around my stuff with out permission, Moderator or not, so when someone manages to find or tp to my town and won't leave it really bugs me. So I was thinking that we could come up with a command that kicks someone out of your claim and sends them to spawn, I think it should go to spawn because if it just sends them out side your claim they can come back in, OR! It could block them from even entering your claim! That'ed would be cool, but seems kinda impossible. Either idea will help many tremendously I was thinking the command could be /kickout or /claimban or something like that :) Thanks for reading!
Posted Apr 26, 14 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
If they can't enter your claim. You'll have to go to spawn every time you wanna trade/buy/sell something. And what if someone is doing a job for you.
My teacher picked up a stick.
She said: At the end of this stick, There's an idiot.
I said: Which end.
Posted Apr 27, 14
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
what if some ones traveling and goes over you claim then they would be sent back to spawn :p when you said about snooping around your stuff, Staff wouldn't do it unless it was necessary or they had a reason. I don't think this needs to happen,
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Apr 27, 14
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
The only reason they wouldn't be able to enter your claim is if you blocked them with what ever command, and I never said it'd send them back to spawn. Only the /kickout would send them to spawn. I wouldn't trade with someone who I went through the trouble of banning them from my claim.
Posted Apr 27, 14 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Just tell them to leave if they're not welcome. If they're not listening, Trick them, Just say 'Tpa me, I'm gonna show you something' And when they tpa, You tpaccept when you're in spawn. Or if there's staff online, You can tell them.
My teacher picked up a stick.
She said: At the end of this stick, There's an idiot.
I said: Which end.
Posted Apr 27, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices