dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
i didn't know where to put this but I have noticed that it is possible to donate for ranks etc for other people. I don't think this is good because people are payed ingame money to buy people stuff in real money. I think that this should be banned since people should donate to the server themselves to prove that they have earned their rank and care about the server

-dobson200 :tekkitcubed:
Posted May 7, 14 · OP
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Donations are where you give something not expecting anything in return, in most cases of servers they say "donate" when you're really just buying if you are going after that specific rank. So saying " people should donate to the server themselves to prove that they have earned their rank and care about the server " Is rather idiotic honestly... If people want to pay ig money for someone to pay real life money, Let them. Donating is not about what you get in return, so you're not supposed to earn anything. In a case where you're paying money for this rank, It is technically donating to the server its self, as in upgrades, ect.But most people just pay for ranks and not to help out the server, but it doesn't matter the content what matters is the outcome I guess?
Posted May 7, 14
dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
yeah, I didn't post this, must of been my cousin, she's been messing arund on my accouts of everything :p
Posted May 7, 14 · OP
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
That's a mix up, usually its a brother or sister, cousin is a new one. Why would your "cousin" even bother posting that, If I got into my bud pc I'd be screwing around but not posting this kinda stuff.
Posted May 8, 14
dobson200
Votes:
Gamer
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
cause my cousin is here not in Canada so she doesn't have access to her account
Posted May 8, 14 · OP
Top Posters