Forum³

Transfer Old Stuff From Old Account?

4 replies
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Hey my old account on the server (freddybx9p) got hacked and I got a new account (MPMob) however Mojang was able to get my account back but by that time i was Pro again on the server and I was wondering if i could possible get a refund on my Rank as i am Legend on freddybx9p and was wondering if you could set me back to default and give all the money that is needed to rankup to Legend to MPMob, could you please also transfer all freddybx9p's claim blocks to MPMob there is no need to transfer freddybx9p's balance as i have already done that, how ever i would like my claim blocks and all the money to be able to rank up to Legend transferd to MPMob if it makes you feel any better you can tranfer all the items money and claim blocks over to MPMob's and then you can Ban freddybx9p's account so i do not abuse the privlage of you giving the money to rank up to Legend and all the claim blocks to MPMob Thanks i hope this is ok.

Signed:
MPMob
Guess what... I don't know...
Posted Aug 1, 14 · OP
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
hope they manage to sort your problem out in the mean time .................
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Aug 1, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Royal
Royal Head-Mod
V³ Citizen
Sorted! :)
Posted Aug 1, 14
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Thanks Envy! :d
Guess what... I don't know...
Posted Aug 1, 14 · OP
xzodia3567 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
what the hell george.... :d
Give me beer and some chocolate and then put me on a computer and il be the happiest man in the world
http://tekkitserverlist.com/cache/slide_full/uploads/slides/9a488d55-9dcb-4562-88fc-0bb6b7a6019e.jpg
Posted Aug 5, 14
Top Posters
NoticeNotices