Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Ok, I would really like to donate for new ranks. {So we can help the server}. Like, new ranks, that would cost 70$ or 80$. They will be better than Royal, and kits that contain better items. I think there should be 2 new ranks, that would cost both the same. One should be named: "Scientist" and the other one "Wizard".

Now, you may ask, why one Scientist and the other one Wizard. Well, because they will have different colors and kits! Wizard would be the one that is more into EMC stuff. And Scientist in more Industrial Craft and other stuff. I would chose WIzard, because I'm more into EMC than the others. Also, their tags should be special, like not normal "[Wizard]", they should have "&k" before the ", it would make it nicer and people will want to get it. Oh, also, how about donating for a nick name? It should be close to your IGN. Like from "Kolibob" to "Koli", and you could add colours, or something. Not like "Kolibob" to "Tiger_Beef", because that would confuse the players.

I hope this will be added, thanks!
13.jpg
Posted Aug 19, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Royal
Royal Gamer
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
I agree with nicknames, and i agree with other classes, but not separated like scientist and wizard
Posted Aug 19, 14
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Why don't you think the Wizard And Scientist are bad ideas?
13.jpg
Posted Aug 19, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
that means something more op then royal also you cant restrict what people can change their usernames to cause there isn't no way to in-force it don't drastically get changed and it means the rank would need a colour that a different rank doesn't have also if you just wanted to help the server then donated for claim blocks and add extra money if needed i'm not saying its a bad idea for new ranks but maybe different names then wiz and scientist
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Aug 20, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Ecc206 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+3
Expert
Donator
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
I really like the idea but i like a mixture of both science and EE so there should be in my opinion 1 rank their could be 1 rank called Royal+ with the Royal, scientist and wizard kits.
Posted Aug 20, 14 · Last edited Aug 20, 14 by Ecc206
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Gemma, I never said people should have access to the command /nick. Mods are the only ones who could change our nics. Also, I have no problem changing the names. Also, I don't want to simply donate and get nothing for a use, like claim blocks. I would, donate for a good cause, like Geckos cause. Ya' know what I mean.
13.jpg
Posted Aug 20, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
That would cost more, but Royal+ is a very bad name. Something like Genius would be a good name.
13.jpg
Posted Aug 20, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Ecc206 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+3
Expert
Donator
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
Royal+ was just a example, but Genius sounds brilliant.
Posted Aug 20, 14
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
I see what you did there XD Thanks.
13.jpg