Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
I do not think we'll be adding any more ranks (that you can buy).

The larger packages we'd offer, the more problems we would get with kids going 'over budget'.
Posted Aug 21, 14
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Gecko, I heard you or Thowee say that. Now, it's not the server problem if kids go 'over budget'. Parents give them the money. I don't think kids just take their parents card and pay with it. And if they do, I bet their parents will punish em' or something. So why not other ranks, I mean. Parents let kids pay for the game. I, pay for my ranks. And I think 50% of the server does. There are some kids who ask their parents for that. Oh, and yes, before you say: Kolibob, you are not 18, how do you win the money?

I will tell you a story.

My dad died in 2010 {I think some of you know}. Because he was pretty damn good at what he was doing {CEO at a company}, when he died, we get {His 4 kids, including me}, 200{Euros} each. That is from the goverment, I don't know how it is called in english.

I hope you got the idea. So Gecko, please add new ranks. A lot of people want them. Also, please reply to this thread. I really wnat some new ranks and stuff, I think it will make the server more fun!
13.jpg
Posted Aug 21, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Ecc206 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+3
Expert
Donator
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
Kolibob has a point, people don't just take their parents cards, and if they do they will probably be punished.
Posted Aug 21, 14
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
when u say get nothing for a use ? am i supposed to understand this ?
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Aug 21, 14
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
I think the consideration of adding new ranks is a good idea. But, not any new donator ranks, like, in game not having to purchase them. Ex; Elite, Legend, member, pro, starter, etc... Therefor it could encourage some people to work harder for that extra rank. Although, if there are any more added ranks they would be quite expensive :p
Posted Aug 21, 14
Ecc206 $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+3
Expert
Donator
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
Or why not both, donator ranks and free ranks?
Posted Aug 21, 14
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Can you please add arguments to your suggestion?
13.jpg
Posted Aug 22, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Yes, you are. Because I do not get any use out of claim blocks. Probably you do, because you are not a Royal and have 2897489278957{Sarcasm} claim blocks that you can claim. I mean, I don't need to claim more than I have.
13.jpg
Posted Aug 22, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
should'nt of really replied to this today since i'm not in the best of moods
just because i'm not a royal doesn't mean i don't have a lot of claim blocks i have been a member of this community for a very long time and i properly have more claim blocks then you, yourself a royal has. i said buy claim blocks and pay extra cause u said u wanted to pay for a good cause, but seems you want something in return most people who say ill donate to a good cause isn't looking for something in return. My friend that is greed. Also well done for putting barracks and the word sarcasm me being English have no idea what sarcasm means your only speaking english but i don't get it..........well maybe i might next time.

Eh Regards Gemmaharris12
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Aug 23, 14
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Gemma, I have a very hard time reading what you usually write. Please invest more time into writing. Use more of these "," and these ".". I am not asking for perfect grammar, at least above the very bad. Ok, so if you are english and never heard of the word "sarcasm", then that's bad. But here is a definiton: "sarcasm
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting"

Oh, yes, you also don't know what good cause means. Good cause means donating for people who have ALS, you can do that here: alsa.org. I bet you heard of the Ice Bucket Challange. You do it if you don't want to donate for ALS. That's what a good cause means. Oh, and greed means when you want more and more of what you already have, and usually give nothing in return. So no, I was not greedy. And donating in claim blocks is a waste of money (For me <Please don't take this as an insult>.), because I already have too many and I don't have what to do with em'. This took me 3 minutes to type, I hope you now know what sarcasm means, and know better about the words "Greed" and "Good Cause". Please don't take this post as an insult, I want to mentain my Not-Enemyship (Making up words, I know.) with you. I just wanted to clear some things with you.
13.jpg
Posted Aug 23, 14 · OP · Last edited Aug 24, 14 by Kolibob
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices