Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Ok, I would like to suggest some very interesting ideas today!

1. Tekkit Wars!

Ok, I feel like Tekkit Wars contest would be great! Here are some rules:

a) No ranks or kits.
b) It's hardcour, if you die, that's it!
c) Elite+, from Elite to Royal!
e) Everything is allowed. Nukes and everything. Just one thing, I feel like quantum is too OP! So we will remove Quantum but we still add Gem and Nano!
f) No claims!!!
g) The world would not be very big, I think like 15% of the hole planet would be also pretty big, so staff can decide!

Shall we discuss the rules now?

a) I say that because that would make it too easy to kill people!
b) I say that because that would make it easy!
c) So new players will join the Tekkit Wars from the start. It would make it very, very hard to finish the contest. I think it will last from 1-2 months.
e) I think I was pretty clear.
f) Logic.
g) It would make the game too hard. I think most of the bases will be under ground, probably made out of rm blocks after 1 week!

P.S The prize will be very big. I mean, very big. Pretty hard to win a Tekkit Wars.

Ok, PvP now!

We already have PvE, and I would love factions and PvP, in a new world and new perms.! We could fight between us, we keep our ranks, but no items from old world! It would be a hole new game! Also, if you make /kit Royal on a PvE world, you can't make it in PvP only after the cooldown! The same with PvP from PvE!

I hope you make this! I feel it would make the server more entertaining, with raiding and stuff!
13.jpg
Posted Sep 17, 14 · OP
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
Bump!!!
13.jpg
Posted Sep 18, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
how would tekkitwars work if gem is allowed so u cant die and nukes are allowed that would cause well major grief to the world and would lag up the server
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Sep 18, 14
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
Obviously some rules will have to be changed obviously, I personally think Quantum should be allowed because some people prefer Quantum and Some prefer Gem so, we'll see if some admins/mods decide to add TekkitWars to the server ;3
Posted Sep 19, 14
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
We would have a separate world. Lag problem is not my problem. And GEM is very, very hard to make without ranks. So you better think twice. If you make it, bravo!
13.jpg
Posted Sep 19, 14 · OP
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
As I said, different world. Not the same world we have. And PvP world would have it's own rules!
13.jpg
Posted Sep 19, 14 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices