Forum³

waffles4ever arguing about the "no free items" rule.

4 replies
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donator
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
1TVaUEj.png
34Kbosi.png
Z1Nb9HK.png
uBqTqmf.png
u0RRZj4.png
Posted Oct 12, 14 · OP
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
More information is waffles wanted to give a player free items and wasn't happy when we told him its against the rules.
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Oct 12, 14
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Royal
Elite
Royal Moderator
Royal Head-Mod
V³ Citizen
We have this rule, the no free items no free money rule, in order to keep things a little more fair and balanced. If some of the more experienced and rich players started throwing out expensive items anytime someone said they wanted them we would have a corrupt economy. Since we do not want to wipe the economy we have this rule. I hope this helps make a little more sense of it. Also I think it is really nice of players to let each other know before someone break a rule and is punished for it.
Posted Oct 13, 14
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
i am mildly annoyed by this.

first of all, i wasn't "arguing" if i were'd to be arguing i would use a whole other vocabulary.

i was discussing a rule, i know i was acting kind of pissed of because i didn't have the best day that day.

now to the point, if i can be honest without any judging on me, this is kinda absurd reporting someone for discussing a certain rule given by the higher ranks?

this should be punished before the ones trying to make the game better for people...

anyways i'm sorry if i disrupted anyone or was annoying this won't happen again.
312a047.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 14 · Last edited Oct 13, 14 by waffles4ev...
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Everyone has bad days and an apology has been made and therefore this thread is resolved and shall be locked. If you are unhappy with the resolution here do not hesitate to either PM me in game or on the website. Thanks

~Shorey_x
Posted Oct 13, 14
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices