Page
of 2

xzodia3567

11 replies
Votes:
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
HE FREAKING MUTED ME FOR NO REASON ALL I DID WAS GET ANGRY AT DPIPERJR AND FREAKING XZODIA FREAKING MUTED ME FOR 24 HRS JUST DEMOTE HIM THIS IS REDICULUS PPL ARE COMPLAINING OF HIM ABUSING POWER PS I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS
Posted Nov 3, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
How dare you !

no one is complaining and you did do something wrong you deserve the mute Don't disrespect ANY STAFF

Staff are there to help, now you know what you did wrong! he did not abuse any power and you deserve what u got !

You have done many things wrong and broke a lot of rules and that fact you think you can try and get a member of staff done for FAKE abuse is unbelievable
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Nov 3, 14 · Last edited Nov 3, 14 by Gemmaharri...
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
There's proof of what you did wrong http://www.tekkitcubed.com/forum/m/14053408/viewthread/16839832-goldrushrocks-disrespecting-player-myself-moderator-xzodia3567/post/last#last

There !
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Nov 3, 14
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Royal
Elite
Royal Moderator
Royal Head-Mod
V³ Citizen
Goldrush, Xzodia is doing his job as staff, we do not allow you to swear we do not allow you to disrespect other players or staff. We have rules for a reason and if Xzodia felt your behavior deserved a mute for that long than I back him up. Also Please don't yell, all caps does not prove your case. I have yet to see him abuse his power but if anyone does feel that a staff member has abused their power please have screen shots to back this up. Do not slander us because you don't like the way we do our job.
Posted Nov 3, 14
PresidentEnvy BDAY³
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Royal
Birthday Boy / Girl
Royal Head-Mod
V³ Citizen
Xzodia had every right to mute you regarding what you said in chat, also. Might wanna calm down a bit and unlock your capslock.

I'd highly advise you to change your enjin shout.
Posted Nov 3, 14 · Last edited Nov 3, 14 by PresidentE...
Votes:
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
hows about we just all shut the hell up I just got fired my freaking apartments abpout to be foreclosed im an idiot and I know it no just shut the hell up I gots screenshots
Posted Nov 3, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
plus ik ppl who can give viruses to anyone on the same server as them all I need to do is call em up
Posted Nov 3, 14 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Royal
Elite
Royal Moderator
Royal Head-Mod
V³ Citizen
I understand that life can be stressful but Threats are NOT okay.
Posted Nov 3, 14
PresidentEnvy BDAY³
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Royal
Birthday Boy / Girl
Royal Head-Mod
V³ Citizen
Im not very impressed, but you do know youre talking about federal crime. Right?
Posted Nov 3, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
I would of thought someone who had a job and an apartment would be mature enough to see that they are digging themself a hole with threats my honest opinion is that no matter how old u are you need to realise u need to act responsible and realise the stuff you have done wrong and stop with the threats and saying xzodia is abusing his power when he clearly didn't. It's not to late to redeem yourself just understand what u have done and deal with what staff say and oblige the rules it's quite simple I hope you mange to turn ur behavior around best regards gemmaharris12
Posted Nov 3, 14
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices