4 replies
Votes:
+8
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Almost everyone in the server knows the /warp command right so my idea is if a player cant get a plot on the right level of the mall Then why not let the player make his / her own shop or if they wanted to a whole mall this is where the idea comes in the /warp command can only be placed by ops i believe so any the players place a investment into there mall / shop and they buy a warp basically what i am trying to say is we should let players buy a warp from any op and let the op put it in the place they want and the name of warp it is after the warp has been created they can advertise there shop in main chat. the warp can be called anything they like but stay in mature language,

thanks for reading hope you like the idea and thanks again :p
Posted Dec 28, 14 · OP
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Donator
Knight
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
I have been to servers that have this certain privilege, mainly with towns. The problem is that there become too many warps and towns, most of which become abandoned anyways and become a nuisance. :/
CdogNerfinator's Forum Rules:
#1 All posts must have at least one emoticon
#2 When revising a post use the "Edit" feature
#3 Punctuate all sentences
#4 Obey all CdogNerfinator's rules
Posted Dec 28, 14
Votes:
+8
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
i mean like you basically you rent your warp in a sence and when the mall / shop getts abandoned the admins get rid of the mall and claim or regenrate the area of which the town is in
Posted Dec 28, 14 · OP
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
If one person got one, everyone would want one and it would become out of control very quickly.

Town warps may be coming soon however... :)
Posted Dec 30, 14
Votes:
+8
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
It would just be nice though for people to gain more money out of ic and the mall and start there own in the land they feel most comfortable in and they can expand or decrease the shop as how they want if there earning more money or less town sound pretty cool though :p
Posted Dec 30, 14 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices