3 replies
Votes:
+8
Legend
Royal
Royal Legend
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
So there has been some talk about a cleaning crew added to Tekkit cubed to destroy very greifed buildings. Alupark and I where talking about how we could get this to work and figured that each player has a different standard on what is considered grief and what is considered cleaning a old ruin. We discussed how to old players like him and I a gold block is worthless to us really and wouldn't make a big impact on our daily life, But a new player even a iron block is a treasure. So this is why i Propose we make a new role for Player that are higher up in ranks. I think the cleaning crew should only consist of Royal Elites and above due to the wealthiness of the player already and how they wont be able to get more "Rich".
This is a great idea!
2 votes
28.6%
I think we could come up with a better idea...
5 votes
71.4%
Number of voters: 7
Posted Jan 15, 15 · OP
List
Undo
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
We added a regen request forum on the website so that people could log broken builds and then could be "cleaned" by an OP member of staff.
I believe this system will work if people start to use it to its fullest potential.

~shorey_x
Posted Jan 15, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
How about a new rank where you don't have mod powers, but have ability to see when was the owner of this build last online? Merc eye, destruction catalyst, some creativity to make thing look natural and desire to get rid of griefed buildings that are everywhere? Crew of 5 that are willing to clean up the server for a week and think how much land would be cleared. If something valuable like rm is found they would have to report it to the mods.

P.S. I like the idea of normal players removing griefed builds and making landscape look natural again because I did that sometimes before I was a mod. I always did ask a mod for permission for doing so before I did anything.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Jan 17, 15 · Last edited Jan 17, 15 by Alupark
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
Wow! I'd love to take part in this if possible! I really enjoy Delphates' suggestion of adding a new rank to those of Elite and higher stuff to help the world heal due to all the infernal armour and other grief.
Posted Jan 17, 15
Top Posters
NoticeNotices