Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
In-Game Name:BrittneyMichelle

Coordinates of Grief:-325, -4256

Time of Grief: Not Sure

Items Lost(Please only important ones): I am missing anywhere between 25-30 stacks of DM, 20-25 stacks of RM, they messed up my IC machine by breaking the glowstone around my collectors and taking the iron out of them and placing the glowstone back. whoever it was went to pretty great lengths for me not to notice but made some mistakes along the way.

Any Proof(screenshots): They broke a block off of the front of my building, they also put two columns of reinforced glass down to my collector room.

Any other info that may help: I haven't been active on the server the last few weeks but I always make sure That I log on. My claims were still intact when I logged on so I am positive my claims didn't expire.
Attached Images
Posted May 31, 15 · OP · Last edited May 31, 15 by BrittneyMi...
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hey there BrittneyMichelle, while you were gone we had some problems with the claims. Some players claims weren't kept. So your claims was one of the claims that were wiped. We're sorry for the inconvenience and I've refunded all of your items. I gave you some extra RM because I'm lazy and I didn't feel like breaking the collectors so you can use that to replace the lost iron. Best of wishes to you! Thread locked! :)
Posted May 31, 15
Top Posters
NoticeNotices