Forum³

I've been griefed under the night

1 reply
Votes:
+6
Gamer
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Well hello guys ! Today i'm not com'in with glad news , This news i brings u are pretty sad . Well over the night i have got griefed , They took my solar panels and my puve mp my water strainer and my machines even a batbox ! They also took about 16 Glass fiber cables thats a minor problem beacuse i have them in bulk :) Well the biiig problem is that tommorow i'm going to a vation so i can't be online in 2 weeks so i need help to fix this before the night :) 1 . I want to know who griefed me 2 . I want my stuff back 3 . A staff gives they a warning or if you think the case is very inportant you can just banned em

That's was all for this time i will make a fast post tomorrow about my vaction :) I will take some photos

Erik Olsson
Posted Jul 3, 15 · OP
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Area has been rolled back.(It wasn't claimed but i have extended your claim to cover it now) Player has been punished.(If you really wish to know PM me on here) And as for your vacation claims last past 2 weeks so there should be no problem with you being away for the time you have stated. Hope you have a good holiday.
Thread locked.
~Shorey_x
Posted Jul 3, 15
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices