Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
i had an idea today and i wanted to see if we can put it into action
my idea was that we have in game court for people to be judged before the have jail time or ban
how it should work:
there must be at least 2 witnesses
2 mods will play the roles as the defense and the other offence.
a head-mod/admin will be the judge and will listen to both of the claims of the defense and offence
the person who is being charged with the crimes may have a chance to talk to the mods who will be defending and offence
before the court starts
there will be a meeting after the cases of non-mods to talk about the cases and the majority of them must vote either jail or freedom for the person charged with the crime the judge will hear of the cases from the non-mods and defense and offence and will take the majority of the votes and will either jail/ban or let him have freedom

i know the mods have the power to check what happened but this is my idea on how we can also get the community involved
Posted Aug 13, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
As much as I love this idea and I think it would be tons of fun, it wouldn't work sadly. When someone breaks our rules they should be punished. With this system they have a chance of getting out of punishment which isn't fair. So if someone breaks the rules, they break the rules, and they need to be punished. But I love the idea, it's just un-fair to some.
Posted Aug 13, 15
List
Undo
_Dictator_ $
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Mad Hatter