Forum³

My Power Flowers

4 replies
Hello to whomever it may concern,

I recently have been without a computer for a while, and apparently land is unclaimed after 8 weeks. Someone has claimed over my land, and because of this, has taken control of my power flowers I received for donating. I was wondering if there was a way to either receive new power flowers, receive my land back, or if I need to donate again to receive my power flowers. If someone could reply and help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
enjin-185265-VasquezUSA-blue.png
Posted Sep 2, 15 · OP
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
We can indeed give you your land back, just give us coords or a home name you maybe have set there and I'd be more than glad to abandon the current claim there for you
Posted Sep 3, 15 · Last edited Sep 3, 15 by jesseartis...
The coordinates are at (+524.15, -4180.53) (70). I'd also like to know if it is possible to receive my donator power flowers in World Firma. Currently, the above land plot I'll be getting back (thanks again) is in Terra. I was informed by some players that the new world to use is Firma, so I'm starting a base there.
Posted Sep 3, 15 · OP
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Claim restored. Power flowers removed at old base (Contents placed in chest nearby). Please post coordinates or ask an OP in game for placement of your new power flowers in firma world.

~Shorey_x
Posted Sep 3, 15
The coordinates of my base in Firma are (+3492.72, -1793.05) (64). I've set up the start of a base there, and I'd like the power flowers in the basement room I have set up. Thanks again!
Posted Sep 4, 15 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices