Glitched Base

2 replies
Votes:
+2
Royal
Royal Starter
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
So I'm not really sure which forum this belongs to, but I logged in for the first time today and noticed that all of my collectors from my crappy man-made power flowers were empty. All of the condensers were facing to the right, with nothing inside them. The previous night before I logged off, I checked each individual condenser to make sure they were collecting correctly, and they were so I left. Immediately after this discovery, I noticed that every other chest, compartment, or storage device (including my MFSU and multiple MFE's) were completely wiped clean and empty. Afterwards I saw that a lot of piping in my base was gone, including teleport pipes and the piping for my machines. jesseartistbear1 helped me with the problem, and she said that it possibly could have been another moderator that rolled back my base (I don't know all the details on how that works). However the problem is obvious, literally all of my stuff that was every placed in chests and energy is gone, minus the crap in my alchemy bags. Sorry this was so detailed, but it's kind of upsetting (feels the urge to make an emoji). Hopefully someone can help :)
Posted Oct 28, 15 · OP
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hello ScreamTeam, Apologies for the delay is responding. (Busy with work :p ) Just wondering if there is an update to this post or is the base still in the same situation? Looking forward to your reply

~Shorey_x
Posted Oct 31, 15
Votes:
+2
Royal
Royal Starter
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
No worries Shorey_x (I know the feel :snore: ). The base is still in the same condition, yes. The only things I have touched/moved were my own condensers for the power flowers I made. Other than that, everything should be intact.
Posted Nov 1, 15 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices