Forum³

Need Help Quick? I have an answer for you!

2 replies
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hello Treeslapper here and I come offering help. I know a lot of things happen on the server while staff aren't online at the time. Well I'm offering you a way that will 90% of the time get a staff member online. We use a program called 'TeamSpeak 3' and we have a server set up on Ts3. TeamSpeak 3 or Ts3 is a voice chat program that allows people to interact such as Skype or Mumble. Only on TeamSpeak there are different channels in which you can join to talk to people.

So you want to get a staff member online quickly? Well you're going to need to Download TeamSpeak. By following the link given it will take you to the downloads page in which you can download teamspeak. You need to download the server of TeamSpeak depending on what computer you use (I.E Windows, Linux, OS X). After you complete the download for TeamSpeak you open it. It will then of course bring up the TeamSpeak overlay. If you look in the top left corner you will see a tab called 'Connections'. If you click on that then go to 'Connect' it will bring open a little tab. In there it will ask for a 'Server Address', 'Nickname' and 'Server Password'. The Tekkit³ server Address for TeamSpeak is 'tekkitcubed.enjinvoice.com' and put your nickname as your in-game name. You will then click 'connect'. You are now on the Tekkit³ TeamSpeak! Now you will need to look around in the TeamSpeak for anyone who has [T³ Mod], [T³ Head-Mod], or [T³ Community Admin] and these are your staff members. If you need help, you can move into the 'Support - HALP MEH!' Channel. If a staff member doesn't move into the channel to help you, you can double click on a staff member and it will open a chat box and you can then type your private message to them.

TeamSpeak Rules : They are the same as on the server and are also listed in the top right corner of the TeamSpeak.

If you have any questions please leave a comment below and I will do my best to answer them. But hopefully this will help you be able to contact a staff member a lot quicker!
Posted Dec 16, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 17, 15 by treeslappe...
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donator
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Yes, I have a question. How do you stop a forest fire? I keep trying to light trees but they keep getting slapped out.
~Piper
Posted Jan 6, 16
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
Fire spread is disabled, which is probably why those darn trees keep getting slapped out :p
Posted Jan 6, 16
Top Posters
NoticeNotices