Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
:party2: Happy New Year :party2:

Hello everyone! Hopefully everyone enjoyed their Holiday breaks and all that good stuff, but now it's time to get back at working!
So I'm curious, what would everyone like to see in the server. Maybe a new event, or a new building, or maybe a new mini-game who knows. I would like to know what the community would like to see out of Tekkit³! Because this is everyone's server and we do our best to make things fun for you to want to play on our server! Just remember that some things aren't possible do to Tekkit Classic being out of date. So ask away and we'll do our best to reply and see what we can work up for you!
Posted Jan 5, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Donator
Knight
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
I'm soo glad this post has come up. As much as I love TekkitCubed, there have been a few things that have bugged me for a while. Some of my suggestions range from minor cleanups to major changes. So please hear me out. :3

1. Instructions for Tekkit Classic: I would consider this one to be of high importance. A section on the website homepage dedicated to a "How to install and play Tekkit Classic". As noted in our ShoutBox, some may find it difficult to find the Technic launcher and Tekkit Classic modpack today. I too was recently helping someone get Tekkit Classic running and, to my surprise, it was not included with the launcher. It took some digging to find the modpack as well. I think it would be very smart of us to have all the links ready for brand new players who would like to join our server.
2. Increased render distance: ERMERGERSH! I see the logic behind the limited render distance, but the short distance we have now is simply too short. It's really annoying to see only half a build at a time.
3. Link third voting site on homepage: I've said too much! D:
4. Dubtrack link on homepage: As previously posted, I really enjoyed Plug and would like to see this as it's replacement. But in addition, I'd like to have it linked to the homepage somewhere it can be easily accessed by any player. Perhaps in the existing "Other" tab?
5. TeamSpeak channel cleanup: Now I don't use TeamSpeak very often so I'm not sure which channels get used most often, but it seems to me like we have WAY too many. Can we please clean up the not-so-often-used channels? It looks very unprofessional for that many channels to be sitting empty and can discourage new players into thinking that this was a dead server.
6. "SurvivalCubed" an additional vanilla MC server: ~dun dun daa~ If this was a Christmas wish list, then this last suggestion would be the Red Ryder bb gun equivalent. :3 I think it would be a cool idea if we could expanded our little community to include the future versions of Minecraft. With that said, we would need to redesign the website quite a bit to be half TekkitCubed half SurvivalCubed. I have a few ideas of how this can work but I'll expand on those at a later date if this idea even gets any traction.

Thanks for reading my silly opinions! :p
CdogNerfinator's Forum Rules:
#1 All posts must have at least one emoticon
#2 When revising a post use the "Edit" feature
#3 Punctuate all sentences
#4 Obey all CdogNerfinator's rules
Posted Jan 6, 16 · Last edited Jan 6, 16 by CdogNerfin...
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Ok I think everyone can agree tekkit classic is a little out dated, and I think it might be cool if cubed made a tekkit legends server. It is considered by many to be a sort of newer version of tekkit classic, and I haven't seen many good servers for legends in the time that I have looked. I think it could be a great success and also bring more people to the tekkit classic server as well. Just a thought, hope you keep it in consideration!
Posted Jan 6, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Tekkit³ Supporter
Captain
V³ Citizen
I would like an easier way to deposit IC. Filling bags and making runs drives me insane. Maybe a donator option of having a personal deposit spot? :3 Or even say, 1/2/5 million ingame monies to have one installed?
Posted Jan 7, 16
List
Undo
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
But I worked so hard on making that bank pretty D:....

But on a serious note. Personalized deposit points have been considered and deemed too overpowered. I understand a high setup cost would make it difficult to obtain, however, once obtained it would be very easy to make that money back and more.

~Shorey_x
Posted Jan 7, 16 · Last edited Jan 7, 16 by shorey_x
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Tekkit³ Supporter
Captain
V³ Citizen
What if there was a cap to what you could deposit each day? Like how you can do the alchemical chest right-clicky thing (don't even know if that's still a thing...>.>; ) Say 100k worth or something, and if you wanted to deposit more, you could still go to the bank? :3

Or have it be something like the voter credits? Where the more credits you have, the more you can deposit, but it takes time to build up a good bit of credits.

*trying reeeeeally hard on this* xD
Posted Jan 7, 16
List
Undo
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
We can certainly look into this idea. I will get back to you after we discuss it properly and the options involved.

~shorey_x
Posted Jan 15, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
There have been some great ideas flowing! There should be some conversation soon about all the ideas, so please get your ideas out here quickly! :)
Posted Feb 8, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Hey guys i know you haven't seen me in a while but im back and ready to start helping the community on the server once again on a more serious note a have one or two ideas i need to express to you guys but firstly Chibi the idea of haveing a personal bank is genius and i wish that could be implemented, Also putting a price on it is amazing which helps pretty much anyone out but there might be rules maybe you could add along with it such as keeping it in a safe area so no one can take it or even if you buy one you cant sell it. Also Guze tekkit cubed making a legend server although it would be expensive to run 2 servers at once if the community advertised enough im sure we could expand both servers also tekkit legends is a bit ironic isn't it since cubed is legendary its self haha :p. Anyway onto my ideas going off the player of the day event i suggests us as a server implement a player of the week this will be an event that is held any day of your choice and time and will be an event of your choice but each week there is a new event such as racing on pigs or horses or just anything and there will be several rounds who ever wins gets Player of the week this will also including a player of the week rank to go with it such as warrior or Gladiator or anything along though lines the rank will show other players of the accomplishment and also a wall of all the players who have won it the rewards will be up to you but i suggest a sum of cash or a semi expensive item or a certain command , Going off the events and more onto ranks since the community of rich players are getting richer and richer by the minuite i suggest the invention of new more expensive ranks such as a 10mil one or 20mil or even a semi small sum of 7mil just so the rich have something more to work towards after they hit the final rank.

Thanks for reading and taking your time out of your great day, Cya in-game!!
Posted Feb 14, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
V³ Citizen
I would like to see a more convenient way to sell IC, Packing all my IC into alc bags and having to tp back and forth from my base to the bank is redundant. Maybe we can sell ic from our base with a surcharge? (Like if i have $6656 worth of IC, it takes a 10% surchage so i get $5990.40 or something along these lines).

I would also like to see Computercraft (rank restricted maybe?) but I can understand why this would not be included.

And MMORPG plugin :d
Posted Feb 15, 16
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices