2 replies
Votes:
+1
Expert
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Hello, it's me. (hahaha) As the title says, my world anchor is not working. This time it's not that it doesent work while im offline for a while, it just doesent work. The first thing i do after a restart, is to load the world anchor. I do have alot of school work to do, and Suiram offered me to set a home there and load it whenever he gets on. I noticed this problem a couple of days ago, after i moved my base into a forcefield due to a laggy old base. So yesterday, after i loaded it, i had to go about one hour later. I've heard it restarts every 3 hours, so i thought atleast it would make me some rm. I came on earlier today, and it had only made 2 rm. A mk3 power flower makes 1 rm in about 5 minutes, so something is wrong. Suiram told me he had loaded it 1 time aswell, so it should have made more. I started out with the world anchor under the power flower, but later moved it to the top of it to see if there was any difference. And there was not. :/

I dont know what is happening, and i would like some help. I also apologize for such a messy post. I am tired, i have school work to do, and this was done in a hurry. Anyway, i hope you find a solution.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 20, 16 · OP
List
Undo
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Personal Test Conducted:
Particles showing to indicate chunks are loaded.
Test Duration:10 minutes
Starting RM: 4
Ending RM: 6 (correlates to 1 RM to every 5 minutes)

Advice: Check the time at which you loaded the anchor. Did the server go down? Does anyone else have access to your power flowers and did they take any RM between your logged sessions?

Hope this issue is resolved now.

~Shorey_x
Posted Jan 21, 16
Votes:
+1
Expert
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
The server did not go down before 2 hours later. It works while im there, but not if i go to the mining world or anywhere else on the server. I have to load them manually. No one else than Suiram and other staff members have access to it. He is the only one besides me who has a home set there.
Posted Jan 21, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 21, 16 by InsaneTedd...
Top Posters
NoticeNotices