9 replies
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Two days ago when I was on the server Suiram requested to teleport to me, when I accepted I DC'd from the server. When I try to log back on it always gives me the same error: "Internal exception: java.lang.NullPointerException". I've tried everything to fix the issue, but the weirdest thing is when I logged onto my friend's account on the same launcher and pc, it worked perfectly. Anybody have any idea how to fix this? Thanks!
Posted Jan 31, 16 · OP
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I have cleared your user profile, which means your current location and inventory is reset; hopefully that will fix it.
I've copied your inventory to a chest at your /home
I wasn't sure what your armour was, please say here so we can return that too, and if you need any other help :)
Posted Jan 31, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Thank you so much it worked! :d I had full gem armor and jesse can vouch for me if needed
Posted Feb 1, 16 · OP
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Jesse just gave me the armor so everything is is back to normal, thanks again!
Posted Feb 1, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Ok I have bad news D: Suiram had put a chest next to my house with the things he was gonna give me before I crashed the first time, but when I tried to open I got the same error. So, I logged back on to the server and broke the chest. All of the sudden I got white screened. When I tried to log back on to the server, I again received the same one as before. This happened multiple times until I decided to come here. Hope you can help me again and sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted Feb 2, 16 · OP
Votes:
+8
Royal
Elite
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
Sorry mate. :oops:

It will get fixed very soon! :)
Posted Feb 2, 16
List
Undo
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Reset player again, hopefully doesn't happen again! Anything you were doing the same both times it crashed?
Posted Feb 2, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Only thing that was the same was I white screened. Also, it seemed every chest I opened gave me the error (atleast chests placed by mods, Jesse had to open the one you placed for me), but I was able to re log until I broke it. I should be the one saying sorry xD Thank you so much for continuing to help me out!
Posted Feb 2, 16 · OP
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Ok I could open the refund chest this time and all other chests, I think the problem has been fixed for good! Thank you so much everyone, especially Thowee and Jesse, for helping me out :d
Posted Feb 3, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
That's amazing news! If anything ever does happen again (let's hope not), just let us know and we'll be happy to help
Posted Feb 3, 16
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices