Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Admin
Tenant
News Manager
V³ Gold
Vanilla³ Supporter
Hello everybody.

as we've expanded further, I just want to start the CS:GO forum asking, what is your favourite map in CS:GO?
You can have more than one favourite map as there's both bomb and hostage maps in the big poll! :)

And also remember to comment why you chose the map and what you think is so good about it.
Dust
1 vote
5.9%
Dust 2
2 votes
11.8%
Mirage
3 votes
17.6%
Inferno
1 vote
5.9%
Overpass
2 votes
11.8%
Cache
2 votes
11.8%
Train
1 vote
5.9%
Cobblestone
1 vote
5.9%
Nuke
2 votes
11.8%
Aztec
0 votes
0%
Vertigo
0 votes
0%
Assault
1 vote
5.9%
Italy
0 votes
0%
Office
1 vote
5.9%
Militia
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 6
MrT
Atlantis Mayor
Posted Apr 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 14, 16 by MrThomasen
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Donator
Royal
V³ Citizen
Nuke while CT sided is a bunch of fun. I hate new nuke, but old nuke run boosts on marshmellow was awesome and a bunch of fun for BOTH teams.

Cache is a great map to fool around on. Ninja defuse spots, Awp spots, tons of clutches, tons of fun.

Best map though?

Definitely Aztec kappa
Posted Apr 22, 16
List
Undo
MrThomasen $
Votes:
+47
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Admin
Tenant
News Manager
V³ Gold
Vanilla³ Supporter
I just had a competitive match, yesterday, on Aztec. All of us just had it in the map pool for the giggles. None of us in both teams had any idea of how to defend or attack well, so it was kind of a ridiculous match. Until on my team we figured out that all 5 of us, as CT, could defend both bombsites being in the mid section. :d

My favourite map is Overpass. It has some really tactical aspects to it, though most people tend to forget this when they play it, therefore mostly T's wins. but if the CT's can get the tactical aspect working, not that it should be easy, but it will make it easier to get rounds. :)
MrT
Atlantis Mayor
Posted Apr 22, 16 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices