Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Tekkit³ Supporter
Captain
V³ Citizen
I can't begin to express all my excitement about there being a Vanilla server soon! I did have a few questions about it, though.

What version of Minecraft will it be?
When will it be up and running?
Will there be anti-grief measures? I can't help but think of people spawning in Wither bosses just to mess up peoples homes. :(
How's the Ender Dragon going to work with a bunch of people? o.o;

So...yeah. Was just curious. >.> I've been looking for a Vanilla server to play on almost as long as I've been on Tekkit Cubed, but I could never find one that I enjoyed as much as this server. So I'm really hoping the Vanilla is as amazing as the Tekkit. :3
Posted Apr 15, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Well hello Chibi! I do believe I can answer all of these questions, and well if I can't. Oh well, we're close to release anyway!

What version of Minecraft? Currently we're on 1.8, but we're looking towards 1.9 very soon.
When will it be up and running? We don't have a set date, but just know, it's coming VERY soon!
Anti-Grief? The classic golden shovel! As far as the wither, I'm sure we'll have it spawning under our command.
The Ender Dragon? Well I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm working with some things, and I hope to make it work.

If you have a twitter you are welcome to follow our new twitter https://twitter.com/Gaming3Official . We'll be posting some teaser images and maybe a bit more as the time comes! But make sure to check the website often! But I will say this much, I am over excited to release Vanilla! There's going to be a lot of potential with what we're doing and it's going to be a ton of fun for the community!

But hopefully I answered some of your questions without giving away too much. Just know, it will be awesome!!!
Posted Apr 15, 16 · Last edited Apr 15, 16 by treeslappe...
Votes:
+9
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I'm definitely excited for this. Been too busy with college and as a result getting back into tekkit is a bit difficult. A vanilla server will be much easier for me to hop onto and play once in awhile. Will also be a great way to attract new MC players to the community.
10.jpg
Posted Apr 15, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Tekkit³ Supporter
Captain
V³ Citizen
Random other question, with the gold shovel, are the claiming credits going to be linked with the tekkit ones, or will the vanilla claims be totally cut off, like on it's own network? And if so, what sort of things are available to increase the claimspace?
Posted Apr 19, 16 · OP
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Legend
Royal
V³ Citizen
I believe the vanilla server will be completely separated from tekkit but as for options to increase claim blocks I don't think it has been decided on yet :)
Posted Apr 21, 16
shorey_x $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+56
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Royal Pro
Royal Legend
Staff Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Voting will still credit accounts with claim blocks and we may have contests and other specials to increase them further. *mysterious answer is mysterious*
~shorey
Posted Apr 22, 16 · Last edited Apr 22, 16 by shorey_x
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Tekkit³ Supporter
Captain
V³ Citizen
It popped into my head when I was thinking about donating again, since I remember claim blocks coming with that. I would totally transfer my claim blocks, at least my donator ones, to a vanilla server. <3
Posted Apr 23, 16 · OP
Votes:
+2
Gamer
Donator
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I guess i'll return, Once it's up.
Posted Apr 28, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Yay! It would be nice to see you again Bard! :)
Posted Apr 29, 16
Top Posters
NoticeNotices