Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Admin
Tenant
News Manager
V³ Gold
Vanilla³ Supporter
How many do we have who play CS:GO? What do you like a bout the game, and where do you live? Europe? Asia? Mars?

Do you play competitively? If yes, what rank are you?

I, myself, have played CS:GO for plenty of years, back in the day when it was just a mod to Half-Life - before Valve bought it and made it their own game. Still playing its successors today and having about ~700 hours in it I've become master Guardian 2 and still rising ;)
I come from Europe so maybe if anyone wanna join up we could play together, or against eachother! :d
MrT
Atlantis Mayor
Posted May 23, 16 · OP
Votes:
Legend
Citizen
V³ Copper
Vanilla³ Supporter
*puts hand up*
Posted May 23, 16
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hi I'm treeslapper, I've been sober for 5 mo... oh, wrong meeting. Oops. Well I play CS:GO and I'm NA n00b. And what do I like? I like killing everyone because I'm the best. And I'm clearly the best rank.
Posted May 23, 16
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Community Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
My name is OpO.... I don't know if anyone knows me but I'll introduce myself. I've played CS:GO for over a year and very briefly play CS 1.6 but didn't get into it due to PC & community I was with at the time. I'm a greedy kill magnet but sadly on GN3 in this new rank system. Slowly on the move up but I only play 2 games a day if that. Dislikes smurfs and anyone from NA. Also I hate Russians...... that don't speak English (AMERICANO)
OpO - Community Admin, Lakefront Mayor & Streamer
Posted May 24, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
My name is Georgous Yes That's Right Georgous! the semi non professional. i'm sponsored by my local corner shop who pays me with pepsi and fanta !
my normal rank is LE but thanks to the system i'm now a silver IV Thanks Gabe my good ole' pal
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Jun 5, 16
I do.
Posted Oct 27, 16
Top Posters
NoticeNotices