Forum³

lost my item from treeslapper

6 replies
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
hello rogue twist here sorry for bad grammar and spelling as i have issues

im going to be a adult about this and ask why you never gave back my items i was trying to sell to cubity, from what i know u told me you got a reported about me so called offering free stuff ? please show me proof 1 cuz all i said was who wants rm thats does not imply i was giving for free at all

then i assume u aint giving it be back because i so called lied about what i had on me all i can say is i guessed what i had treeslapper i honestly didn't know the exact amount i had on me i guess 8+ i still dunno but apparently according to u i do know how much i had yet again im gonna say im human i make mistakes and i litteraly just came back today nice one

finally i did say you cud keep it but i was annoyed at you for not even once offering me it back u sat their and kept quite about it untill i asked u why u did it etc but yet i still dont have it as far as im aware u stole off me and thats wrong treeslapper

im looking forward to your proof etc and reply

thanks rogue twist
Posted Aug 1, 16 · OP
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hello Rogue_Twist. I was contacted this afternoon while I was playing League of Legends about a player giving away RM to someone. I come online and this player tells me who the people were so I tp'd to you and Cubity_First. Well as I tp'd, you had just tossed RM and a few RM furnaces. I then proceeded to have Cubity_first contact me on Skype and we continued to chat about what was going on. It was then I confronted you and asked you what was going on. You stated that your RM and furnaces went missing (Which I did pick up to prevent free items going about). I asked you how much you lost and you told me 10 stacks of RM and a few stacks of RM furnaces. Well what I picked up was 5 stacks of RM and 9 RM furnaces. I then asked why you were giving Cubity_First RM and you stated that you were showing him that you had a stack of RM, but you tossed 5 stacks and not one. So you lied that you weren't giving away items for free (shown in screenshot) and you lied about how many items you threw. If you have any other concerns/problems please feel free to let me know. :)

[Screen shot] http://prnt.sc/c0do77
Posted Aug 1, 16
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
hello treeslapper as for the free rm i never said to him at all i cant prove this all u have is his word vs mine and a printscreen of him saying i did but i swear 100percent that i was trying to sell to him as for the rm he asked me on discord how much i had and i said sec hold i i will show you
https://gyazo.com/b42ad7ffcd00a33f590c17a610c0f561

so yes i didnt show one stack i showed him all which can look like me giving away free items i can honestly see that but cuz he said to me he had lots of money i assumed he wanted more which why i showed all

as for your screen shot u asked him did i say it was for free but where the proof over then that and i 100percent never said it was free if u check logs of chat which i know u can u will see i said who wants rm

but if u provide me proof from him of me saying i said this i accecpt i was lieing but ik i wasnt cuz all u have is his word vs mine as it sits

as for the items i said i had i honestly as i told u ingame assume thats what i had thats not lieing tbh i mean it is but isnt cuz i guessed but tbh its w/e

all i can do is say my pce and u decide but i promise u this

i will not be coming bk and my base will be raided

please reply which a answer thanks even tho i want come get my items i wud like to know i was right/wrong

sorry for bad grammar
Posted Aug 1, 16 · OP
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
actions have been taken i think its best to leave it as it is. "i promise u this
i will not be coming bk and my base will be raided." we hope u don't leave tekkitcubed, but however if u do actions might be taken place to make sure your not raided :)
~Georgous
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley
Posted Aug 5, 16
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
go find my base then dont want free items to get to people know aye.....
Posted Aug 11, 16 · OP
Votes:
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Love the lack of reply after I put up my side of the story and prove ur screen shot is bs legit tree reply or I'm
Making a complain about u I don't care is I don't play ur server atm but no reply in how long ?????? Jesus this is just mod abuse
Posted Sep 4, 16 · OP
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hello there once again Rogue_Twist! I'm certainly sorry about not replying, I get rather busy around this time of year. You state that my screen shot is "bs" by showing your screenshot. But all your screenshot shows me is you asking if he got the RM, which makes me just assume you tossed it at him. There no hard proof of him saying that he paid for the RM. Like you said this is a his word vs. yours fight, which is why the case was dropped. Without any hard evidence there's nothing that can be done especially since this case was well over a month ago. So if you have any other questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to let me know. :)
Posted Sep 4, 16
Top Posters
NoticeNotices