Signs removed?

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Hey i know i don't come by the most often anymore, i do try and stop by every now and then when im in the mood but.... I had created something beautiful and from what i believe and had heard from people very helpful.... but it appears that maybe some may think otherwise as all my signs have been removed including labels and shop signs. For those that may not know me or remember me,hi I'm socerman i created the town "Shop" which is a giant shopping center for players to come by and purchase almost any item they will need at the lowest costs allowed :)

I had worked hard to make a completely automated system with 0 timers! That's right no timers to cause lagg! The system was purely powered by power flowers with no emc cheating system or anything against the server rules. In the past i know my bases may have caused some lag and changed the server tps (tics per second) but this one did nothing even when creating hv solars or my enderchest bassed ic creating machine (filled in 2-3 seconds) as nothing was really running or backlogging that i did not send to be burnt or in a backlog chest to be used up later it makes no sense to me...

From my time on as players did sit back and act a little lazy when it came to crafting solar panels or upgraded ic2 machines they where more than happy to vote to gain money/ic sell credits to allow them to sell ic even faster to loop the money back.

I had also created a room just outside my shop for players to see how my system works and broke it down step by step and explained each machine but now my signs there are gone.

If you were feeling really lazy at the start or wanted to duplicate your ores before you could create your own machines i had created 2 free to use machine huts with all the basic machines open to use that have a specialty made door that will close when in use and open when completed.

If a staff could undo the whole removal of signs that would be great if not oh well i dont really think ima find the time/want to find the time to replace every one of those damn shop signs to be priced properly.

I would love to even get the signs on my show off room just outside my shopping center to be coppied to the info area at spawn to teach people a better way when they get a little more advanced as those basics ways we learn to do things just cause trouble....

well if all goes well thanks if not

RIP "Dont forget to check out /town spawn shop for all your shopping needs at the best prices allowed"

-socerman
Is Yolo the new carpe diem?
Posted Oct 16, 16 · OP
Votes:
+74
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hey there Socerman, great to hear from you again! Sadly we had an unfortunate bug come to towny and several towns got deleted for some reason. Well one of those towns was your town. I'm not exactly sure what they did but basically when they got all the towns re-created all of the towns that were lost had all their signs removed. I just checked and there isn't any logs (as I figured) to roll your signs back. So unfortunately there's not much I can do here to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully we can see you around more soon.

-Tree
Posted Oct 17, 16
Votes:
+1
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
ok tree thanks for the quick reply. maybe if im super bored ill try again part by part and keep the legacy running :)
Is Yolo the new carpe diem?
Posted Oct 18, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices