Legend
Royal
Royal Moderator
Royal Legend
Royal Head-Mod
Events Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
Hello Gaming³ Community! We're still here, things have been going slow, but we're still chugging along. We're certainly thankful to still have the people that are loyal to the server, and we're making changes! Hopefully coming soon we will be introducing new things to Tekkit so make the server more interesting. But we're still interest in your feedback. So please please please fill out THIS LINK to tell us your feedback!

Also if you haven't seen we've moved to Discord. Discord is more of a community based voice chatting program and it's easy to chat with others and get announcements quickly from us! So feel free to join us with THIS LINK to join us on discord!

But we're still alive and we hope to bring new things to you guys! So if you're still alive reply to this thread and let us know! We're interested to see who's still with us. We're ready to come together as a community and make Gaming³ great again!
Posted Feb 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
+9
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I usually lurk on the website once every few months. Found the old website was gone a few months back and thought the server died. I ended up launching tekkit classic to mess around a little and found the server still around. Ended up finding the new website after hunting through all of OpO's social media accounts that I had, finding his twitch account from those social media accounts, and then finding the link to here attached to his twitch account while being marked as the tekkit cubed website. Might want to add the new website link on the servers.
10.jpg
Posted May 2, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Gamer
Donator
Citizen
V³ Citizen
So were did everyone go??
and waht happened to all the servers !