Posted Jun 21, 13 · OP
Votes:
+9
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Why thank you for the incredible and helpful post.</sarcasm>.
Now that is out of the way the vote/credit system is a great way to keep the EMC production somewhat balanced and helps promote the server as well. Is it the best possible system? Probably not but its not quite fair to make the credits buy-able as well as the new players never had the opportunity to have MkIII flowers producing Industrial Credits. This way everyone has the same start as everyone else. Maybe if you supported your idea with prices per credit it would make more sense, but even if we made the credits able to be bought at a shop I'm sure everyone would complain about the prices of them and the inability to make quick IC machines. There is no "perfect" solution to this. This one just kills two birds with one stone to put it one way. Helps promote the server and limits the EMC production. Its not that hard to vote nor is 2 days too much to ask for a MkI.
Posted Jun 21, 13
Votes:
Pro
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
yes but i think a week of voting on 2 websites is a bit too much for 1mk3 collector and its limet to players
Posted Jun 21, 13 · OP
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
We have doubled the amount of credits you get for the collectors for voting, check the updated screen at /spawn after the next restart. So now you can get one MK1 per day. This is a trial to see if this will work.
Posted Jun 21, 13
Votes:
Pro
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
i vote but i get no credits? voted about 5 times and still 0 credits
Posted Jun 23, 13 · OP
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
I'll look into this.
Posted Jun 23, 13
Votes:
Expert
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Just a random guy, I can't vote on the first link because "The CSRF token is invalid." Can you please fix this
Posted Oct 14, 13
Top Posters
NoticeNotices