+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
If we do this could we have something for the moderators and other staff as well. Like access to place more collectors or a world anchor?

It would be nice if moderators and other staff could have something to gain. Recently we haven't really been able to play that much because people are always wanting us. I know there is /vanish but eventually you have to come out of hiding to fix something like grief or spam so we don't get to play as some us like so it'd be cool if there was like a moderator kit that had some cool items or money (money would be nice.. just saying)
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Oct 7, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I definitely think further ranks are a good idea. At the moment, there are such massive amounts of cash circulating around the player base that hyperinflation is a real risk. Further ranks would be a great way to return some of it to the bank, so to speak.

How about this for an idea:

After Legend, the ranks split into two streams: Architect and Technician.

Access to each stream must be earned - first by attaining the rank of Legend, then by impressing a staff member with a sizable build or a complex machine respectively. Players (who have reached Legend) can post entries on the website to be reviewed by staff. If a staff member is impressed, and grants the player access to either the architect or technician streams, the player is to pay a one off $2,000,000 rank up fee.

Perks would be relevant to whichever stream the players have chosen. For example, a larger collector/mass fab placement allowance for Technicians and a larger claim block allowance for Architects.

Each stream would have, perhaps, four teirs:

- Architect, Architect+, Architect++, Master Architect
- Technician, Technician+, Technician++, Master Technician

Each tier would have similar requirements. The presentation of a build/machine appropriate for a rank up, and a server cash payment.

Just a thought. I'd be keen to see talented players rewarded for their efforts, and less talented players rewarded for their perseverance.

I personally love this idea.
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Oct 7, 13
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Community Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
I love Prom's idea too :d
OpO - Community Admin, Lakefront Mayor & Streamer
Posted Oct 7, 13
Votes:
+2
Expert
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I wold be technicial becouse I like mashies But I would never get their I can't Evan get pro
P.S sorry for incorrect spelling
P.P.S I hot a suggestion expert and higher be able to get access to /sellic if that's a command if not why because expert and higher wi'll have a factory full of if and take days to sell all pls consider letting expert and higher access
Posted Oct 7, 13
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
There isn't a command for that, and there is the bank, just go in alchemical bags, however the rates of IC is not great as you sell 3 al bags and it gets you roughly 12k, its not gonna get u anywhere fast
eJzzSkzOzs1Mztb1zcxLTS5KTCtRcK0oSC0qUbAK4MooKSmw0tdPz8gvLilOT8zNzEvXS83LyszTS87P1c_Iz03lyoLq53LOz88pSy3JTE7kQjIqsagkg8vI1BSODQEUbCZY.png
Posted Oct 7, 13
NORscout
Votes:
+6
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
V³ Citizen
there is a total of 16 bags, use them wisely
Posted Oct 7, 13
Votes:
+2
Expert
Citizen
V³ Citizen
During bag is longer fist put the if in em which is long for me as I have a crap tone second sell all time 10 hours I don't sit around play all Day I wish I could but I do rugby footie and basketball in my hole weak anybody got time for that
Posted Oct 8, 13
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Catalytic lens as an unlocked item for Legend+ rank.
Red morning star makes a 9x9x9 hole with on click and that is 729 blocks.
Catalytic lens makes a 3x3x64 tunnel and that is 576 blocks.
Please allow people to have catalytic lens. Nerf the explosive power if you must, but keep the 64 block deep tunnel.

P.S. If you are willing to pay 2.5mil or more game money for a new rank just to unlock catalytic lens how likely is it that you will use it for griefing?
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Oct 20, 13 · OP
Page
of 5
Top Posters
NoticeNotices