Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Disable the explosive power of hyperkinetic lens, but keep the 64 block deep tunnel?
Maybe something like quarry nerf so you can't use it if you aren't at least 64 blocks from someones claim?
Or maybe it could be nerfed so it only could be used in mineworld?
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Sep 18, 13 · OP
Votes:
+6
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
hardly a nerf if it's allowed in mineworld, with the emc you can get from even a regular DM pickaxe, a lens would triple it due to the sheer number of blocks you'd mine.
Posted Sep 19, 13
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Please enable this.
Make it rank restricted if you want to,
Someone willing to pay 1 mil game money for a rank isn't likely going to grief someone.
Posted Nov 8, 13 · OP
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
wrote:
Please enable this.
Make it rank restricted if you want to,
Someone willing to pay 1 mil game money for a rank isn't likely going to grief someone.

From a former server experience, I know of someone who spent $200 on donator rank and what he do? He loved to world grief...

And the issue isn't griefing 'someone' : we can fix that, problem is griefing the (unclaimed) world.
Posted Nov 8, 13
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
In my opinion gem armor is a lot worse world griefing tool than catalytic lens is and gem armor is not even rank restricted.
Posted Nov 8, 13 · OP
NORscout
Votes:
+6
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
V³ Citizen
the destruction part of gem armour should just be turned off, it aint any good to mine with anyways.
Posted Nov 8, 13
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I agree with NOR the gem armours destruction ability isnt really good for anything.
Posted Nov 8, 13
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
So is this item banned for good or could this be rank restricted item? I know the damage it can cause, but it is useful tool as well.
Gem armor explosion is useless for any build and it is allowed. It is used to world grief too.
Posted Mar 19, 14 · OP
Votes:
+4
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Why wasn't this item banned in the first place? First off, unless I am mistaken, shouldn't it exploit claims? (Unless you patched that in which case you may call me a noob). Second off, It should have been banned anyway just from the amount of damage it can do to Anything, really.
signature.png
Posted Mar 19, 14
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
wrote:
Why wasn't this item banned in the first place? First off, unless I am mistaken, shouldn't it exploit claims? (Unless you patched that in which case you may call me a noob). Second off, It should have been banned anyway just from the amount of damage it can do to Anything, really.
It has been banned as long as I have been playing on this server and I do not know why. I just know it is useful tool for building things.

btw Rm morning star still removes more blocks with one click than catalytic lens does so I wouldn't worry about the destruction/damage power.

My point is that this is a item that can be used for building stuff and not just for grief.
Well not actually building stuff, but clearing area for the foundations?
Posted Mar 19, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 20, 14 by Alupark
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices