13 replies
Votes:
+4
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
wrote:
wrote:
Why wasn't this item banned in the first place? First off, unless I am mistaken, shouldn't it exploit claims? (Unless you patched that in which case you may call me a noob). Second off, It should have been banned anyway just from the amount of damage it can do to Anything, really.
It has been banned as long as I have been playing on this server and I do not know why. I just know it is useful tool for building things.

btw Rm morning star still removes more blocks with one click than catalytic lens does so I wouldn't worry about the destruction/damage power.

My point is that this is a item that can be used for building stuff and not just for grief.
Well not actually building stuff, but clearing area for the foundations?
I want it to stay banned, and I believe the right click function of the katar and morning star should be patched as well, that's what Zenexer and I did with Earth2me's tekkit (dead now, not advertising).
signature.png
Posted Mar 20, 14
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
wrote:
want it to stay banned, and I believe the right click function of the katar and morning star should be patched as well, that's what Zenexer and I did with Earth2me's tekkit (dead now, not advertising).
Nerf all the useful abilities of everything? Why not just go play vanilla?
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Mar 20, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 20, 14 by Alupark
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Players like you and me could grief the whole server in minutes because we have tools for it. And still we don't do that. We help other players and other n00bs.
Having tools fit for grief doesn't mean you are going to grief with them.
It is not about the tool. It is who uses that tool.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Mar 20, 14 · OP
Votes:
+4
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
wrote:
Players like you and me could grief the whole server in minutes because we have tools for it. And still we don't do that. We help other players and other n00bs.
Having tools fit for grief doesn't mean you are going to grief with them.
It is not about the tool. It is who uses that tool.
I agree with you, but what happens when someone like that comes around, and we are not online to catch it. That would mean a LOT of grief, would it not? I am just saying patch the right click effects, not the (x or v) button uses; that way people can not completely grief the freaking server xD.
signature.png
Posted Mar 20, 14
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices